What's your favorite way to wind-down at the end of the day?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkjohnken

Reaction score
Mine is Swiss Miss hot chocolate, with the mini-marshmallows , and a shot of baileys. And yes even in the summer.

fun with a snuggle buddy, but since I don't do van dwelling with one a book or video is good.

Sewing something embroidery, hand sewing, quilt, reading a good book (that only works if it is a boring book), watch a little TV, drink something cocktail, wine, hot cocoa, hot milk, listen to bedtime music, get warm and snuggly under just right blankets with hubby, listen to doggy snore, listen to rain on the roof of the van. And if all that fails Tylenol PM, 1/2 a dose.

I don't get wound up anymore, so I have no need to wind down. lol

My way to wind down after a hard work day is about 50 laps in the pool and then 10 miles on the stationary bike as fast as I can, then a 20 minute power lifting program ending with 100 military style clapping push ups. And if you believe this I have some nice dry land in southern Fla to sell you or maybe I could sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. Actually it is plopping my fat butt in my big soft recliner and using the automatic electric motor to raise my fat legs into a comfy position, Eating a large bag of potato chips washing them down with 2 20 oz root beers. and drifting off to sleep with my beard full of crumbs. (in case I wake up hungry) Neither of these scenarios are exactly true but one is much closer to the truth than the other - can you guess which one?

I like to sit in a comfy chair, a camp fire that is just getting started, and I sit and watch the sun set. I beverage is OK but not necessary. I feel the same about the sun rise. I love watching the world wake up and go to bed. It is such a thing to see and never take for granted.

I like mine bourbon but I just have 4 sips every 3 days. Without alcohol probably just petting my dog.

No 420?? Everything reminds me of a story - in fact that's one way to wind down at the end of the day reading or listening to someone tell stories. (I just added that to keep my post within the subject) So the story :

Question - whats the difference between a drunk and a pot head?

Answer - put 5 drunks together and they start a fight - put 5 potheads together they start a band

Latest posts