What's your favorite way to wind-down at the end of the day?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skinny dip, then relaxing music, a cup of tea and good conversation with friends. Or if I'm feeling the need for solitude, an audiobook.

If I really, really can't sleep, I start reading a Calculus textbook.
Asleep inside 5 minutes.

I dont worry about going to sleep. I'll be dead soon enough. I stay on phone most of the time . About every thing I do is on it. Never talk on phone though lol. I have a lot of apps and my tv watching is on my phone. I do you tube a lot . I like audio and my phone is big so I can read books. I've also got a kindle and laptop I rarely use. Ive got unlimited wifi and data. My music is on you tube . Why having wifi is my Achilles.

rethinking this question - I think one of the best ways to wind down and fall asleep is to go on line and check my bank balances if all my needs are met and there is still some in the bank I can sleep. This makes getting up in the morning better too.

I don't do anything special to "wind down". I don't think I get "wound up" either. I am generally asleep within 5 minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I usually sleep 7 hours at night and have a 30 minute nap in the afternoon. I haven't quite figured out how to stay in bed any longer.

Maybe so. I try to not let things bother me so nothing to dwell on. I just try to roll with the punches. If something needs fixing, I try to fix it. I am pretty laid back I am told.

Well it depends... At the end of standard working days I like to drink cold beer with some nuts or hot tea with a cookie. Friday-Sunday evenings I love to drink red wine and to complement it with some cheese. All of these relaxes me a lot

I'll watch TV late at night until I'm ready to go get in my van where my bed is... then get in bed with my Kindle and phone ... and read or listen to an audiobook until I start to drift off. Then I put the phone and Kindle on a shelf nearby, then fall asleep. I don't imbibe anything near bedtime, and never 420.

I'm a music listener. When I'm travelling, I'll generally listen on speakers until "quiet time", which is often 10 o'clock, and then switch to headphones if I want to listen more. I most often listen to Pandora internet radio. I've spent over 10 years telling it what I like, so it's got a pretty good idea.

Often while I'm listening to music I'll browse the internet or read a book.

Latest posts