What made you happy today?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple came up to me while I was parked overlooking the ocean, listening to some Fela Kuti ( Mr follow follow) at some good volume after a mediocre surf session, and asked who the artist was, as they really realy liked it.

I ejected the CD, handed it over and said Happy Easter.

Need to burn another copy of it now so I do not have to plug in phone to hear it.

SternWake said:
A couple came up to me while I was parked overlooking the ocean, listening to some Fela Kuti ( Mr follow follow) at some good volume after a mediocre surf session, and asked who the artist was, as they really realy liked it.

I ejected the CD, handed it over and said Happy Easter.

Need to burn another copy of it now so I do not have to plug in phone to hear it.

Here's some happy South African music for you

2 of 5 kitties on my lap. Its even more fun when I walk around with 1 on each arm.

Every Road Leads Home said:
Dents while traveling are badges of honor.  Now you have something to be happy about : )

QUICK, somebody tell Gunny about this before he gets his repaired!

^^^^^THAT made me laugh which makes me happy. Thanks.

Rob

my mom flew back to Georgia yesterday to visit her family,they started calling me about 7 o'clock their time to see how the trip was

4 o clock in the morning answering a phone with a strong georgia accent on the other end

hello?hello?hello?what?what?what?

^^^ Nice! New mattress with clean sheets and jumping into bed fresh out of the shower, it don't get any better than that.

A construction crew is working on the apt above me, I asked one guy if he had a wrench large enough to take the scooter carrier off. He got down and looked at it, grabbed his tools and took the bolt out holding the carrier on. Then used his boom to lift the carrier off the hitch and into the bed of my truck. I offered to pay and he refused, didn't even want a Coke or a burger.

Saved me a trip to my friends shop. Very nice of him and made me happy.

I am posting way too much today.. I will hush.

Rob

Nice Gunny!!!!!................The right man with tools for the job.......at the right time..........at the right price.......Your Karma is contagious ! ....................Keep chatting....we're listening

My little kitty......Blackie..........just let out this muffled shrill cry.......I checked on her and in her mouth is a little lizard which she promptly dropped on the floor......Good Kitty

doug

I have a neighbor who had to move because his family lost the house due to foreclosure. I miss them but I especially miss their dog. This dog is the ultimate ego boost for me. She always would be at the fence when I got home from work and would just cry like a puppy separated from its people until I would go get her for some playtime in my yard with my dog. He told me that she would wake up from a deep sleep on the couch when she heard my car so she could run outside and wait at the gate for me.

Anyways, he has some business to attend to in my town today. He called me yesterday to ask me if I would be willing to dogsit for a couple of hours. Yes please! I am really looking forward to seeing her! It is nice seeing old friends even if they are canine friends.

well,um
i use a waterbed frame and my new box spring and mattress sits about 3 feet in the air now
but if i dont wake up in agony and can feel my legs it will be worth it

Mom went to play bingo today and won 3 times more than usual......75 cents !!!!

No such thing as posting too much Gunny!
Karma IS turning your way ;>)

^^^ made me laugh! Used to love playing bingo with my gramma, it was serious business for her, but I got to drink all the cokes I wanted.

Every Road Leads Home said:
Opening this today made me very happy, one more piece of the proverbial puzzle completed.
Opening a package and finding that inside would have made me very happy too, but is not in the hand of cards dealt me just yet.

Probably had to cry first (pay for it) before it made you happy huh? :D

Actually getting sleep. Had a few weeks where I could only sleep 4 hrs. Now Im getting 9 everyday :)

:) Just now being told by my mechanic that I don't have to leave the Safari again [it's been there 2 days already this week] that MAYBE a connector rod in the rear door slipped and it will take about a hr. to fix.....I know it will take longer however it's a nice thought.  This time I'm asking him to show me as then I should be able to at least tell someone what the problem is if it happens again while travelling.  Then I might be able to fix it myself.   :)

Jewellann

Three solid days of brilliant sunshine, haven't seen that in months!!  SUNSHINE!!!!

:heart: :D :heart: :D :heart:

I am learning SQL and today at work, I fixed a major problem using both an UPDATE and a DELETE query and I didn't blow away the tables I was updating or bring down my company's website like last time ;)

One of the reasons this is making me happy is that when I go full time, I am hoping to be so invaluable to my employer that they let me work from the road at my current rate of pay.