What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for something very different, if not downright strange.

I think the move was universally panned, but I loved the special effects.

Fair warning, R-rated Bubble dance from the movie,

Well I didn't want to get anybody's hopes up. Besson makes movies intended for preadolescent boys, like yours truly, lol.

I guess I must be adolescent too. 'Cuz I really liked The Fifth Element and The Professional.

Back to the usual, I was out in the van and this came on the radio. Sounds much better with big speakers and base and midrange turned up in the enclosed space than on the laptop ... Wish I Was There.

Was hoping I would get out last week, but discovered mouse droppings in the van, so I've been setting traps (no luck yet) and pulled every last bit of stuff out, including mattress and bed frame. Cleaning and disinfecting and ... Wishing I Was There instead of Here.

You two are such inveterate holiday partyers. I'm surprised no Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to BMS, crofter, and all you other music lovers. I hope to get on the road in a few more days and vacate the internet, lol. A nerd without a link.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]All that you need is in your soul".[/font][/size][/font][/size]

Merry Christmas to you too Qxxx, crofter, and the rest of you music fans in the thread!

SheketEchad said:
What I started my day with:

And now:

OMG !!!!    :heart: :heart:  :heart:      (i rarely listen to music this days ) been just wanting silence....but this music (violin) is soooo
beautiful....pure gypsy....

Yes, Damien is fantastic! Glad you liked it. One of his current faves of mine:

I couldn't resist, someone brought this up on jimmyflorida's thread .... just too great. people used to dress up and get up on the stage in the theater while the movie was playing.