What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, NCIS seasons over and over with her cussing, something she would never let herself do in other circumstances. This is what the wife likes. I tried some other shows but she would sleep during them and then be up at night, so NCIS on an endless loop it is...

@HDR
Didn't know a literal interpretation of the title, only, defined the thread. I thought the Original post defined the outline.
Learn something new everyday.

I listen to nature's music everyday, btw.

Been listening to a lot of Seth material lately. For those interested in the law of attraction. 2 books I recommend" the nature of personal reality" and " the eternal validity of the soul" both are on youtube

Natgreen said:
Been listening to a lot of Seth material lately. For those interested in the law of attraction. 2 books I recommend" the nature of personal reality" and " the eternal validity of the soul" both are on youtube

When I kept on open mind the Seth material was very impactful for me some years ago. Can't remember the name of the book.

MaTaLa said:
When I kept on open mind the Seth material was very impactful for me some years ago. Can't remember the name of the book.

There's quite a few. Jane Roberts also wrote some fiction books too. I like Abraham also. My all time favorite is Kevin trudeau. His work has the been the biggest influence on me

Natgreen said:

The Nature of Personal Reality has been my favorite book since about 1980.  It changed my life overnight and I've never looked back.

Listening to the sound of marble size hail stones hit the roof of the camper, lightening striking the ground, trees snapping branches in the wind howling and thinking, I’m glad I got a fiberglass truck camper....

The Argus album from Wishbone Ash (though now it's the Argus CD)

are two of the tracks

Trampled by Turtles - Wait So Long

India Arie & Pink - I am not my hair

Horrorpops - Emotional Abuse

Volbeat - Still Counting

Volbeat - Warrior's Call

and Akwafina's rap My Vag. Fair warning, it's exactly what it sounds like, a rap about a vagina. And it's hilarious!
https://youtu.be/z726OPwCnjE

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

"Smell Of Desire", Enigma  
"The Screen Behind The Mirror", Enigma 

MaTaLa said:
Music, along w/ reading, has always  been a passion of mine. Can't play dead but I know when something moves me. Nostalgia is cool, for awhile, but what new tunes have been making your world better, lately???
Otis Taylor - Hey Joe

Hi "MaTat a". This past year has been rich for me, in newly discovered music at "You Tube". There are "pieces" I have discovered from many different music styles, such as "Folk Music", "Inspirational Music", "Meditation Music", Classic and innovative Piano, Harp, Hang Drum, Guitar, Chello and all the wonderful instruments and sounds that come out of Mesopotamia, the Caucasus Mountains and the Steppes Of Asia. The energetic sounds of Appalachia are appreciated too.

"Anugama" Fantasy Celtic and Norse. Sometimes "Pagan". "Orthodox Bulgarian Choir Chants" fill a need too. 

Have a great day.     Dan 1

It's a bad recording but a beautiful song. I don't even know the singers name.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Last night's artist of choice

Nuttin' today, been out werkin' on the van!

Van Morrison - Alan Watts Blues

(Big fan of Alan Watts as well)

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Well I'm taking some time with my quiet friend
Well I'm takin' some time on my own.
Well I'm makin' some plans for my getaway
There'll be blue skies shining up above
When I'm cloud hidden
Cloud hidden
Whereabouts unknown

Well I've got to get out of the rat-race now
I'm tired of the ways of mice and men
And the empires all turning into rust again.
Out of everything nothing remains the same
That's why I'm cloud hidden
Cloud hidden
Whereabouts unknown

Bridge
Sittin' up on the mountain-top in my solitude
Where the morning fog comes rollin' in
Just might do me some good.

Well I'm waiting in the clearing with my motor on
Well it's time to get back to the town again
Where the air is sweet and fresh in the countryside
Well it won't be long before I'll be back here again[/font]