WELL IT CAME! KICKED OUT! NOMADING SOON...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamChaser1

Reaction score
So well as I said I have been staying in a camp but looking for a way out and for ways to start NOMADING now!

Some suggested I wait or never do so!? But as I said it was gonna happen anyways...

And WELL IT HAS! I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO I HAVE TO LEAVE AND I AM PREPARING TO DO SO AS BEST I CAN!? BUT I MUST SAY I WASNT QUIET READY YET!? AND WANTED AND HOPED TO WAIT UNTIL COOL WEATHER!? AS I HAVE PETS! AND IT IS FAR FAR TOO HOT!!!

SO NOW I AM KILLING MYSELF IN THE HEAT TRYING TO PREPARE FOR LEAVING AND HAVING US ALL OUT ON THE RD IN IMPOSSIBLE HEAT!!!

I AM WORKING ON CAMPER AMD SHED AS WELL...CLEANING OUT CAMPER AMD GOING THRU SHED ETC... WE R NOT READY!!! AND MY TRUCK IS NOT READY AND WONT BE!? 

I AM ON EMPTY RT NOW SO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET MY CHECKS AS I HAVE NO WAY TO LEAVE UNTIL THEN!!??

IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE DL SOME APPS TO HELP ME IN FINDING FREE CAMPING THAT MAY BE AROUND??

RUNNING ADS FOR ANYTHING I CAN SELL!? LOOKING FOR ANYTHING I CAN TRADE ON!? ESP AS MY CAMPER IS JUST FAR TOO BIG AND HEAVY TO PULL! AND I WILL HAVE NO WAY TO COOL MY DOGS AS I LEAVE OR DRIVE OR PULL THIS BIG MONSTER!

I STILL AND ESP.... DESPERATELY NEED ANY SOLAR OR ANY GEN BUT ESP SOLAR AND SOLAR PANELS TO CHARGE AND POWER ETC BECAUSE I HAVE GOT TO HAVE SOME WAY TO POWER ACS OR FANS WHILE I AM MOVING OR PARKED!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY SMALLER CAMPER THAT I CAN DNSIZE TO! LIKE 26 ON DN!? OPEN WITH LOTS OF SPACE OR STORAGE SPACE!?

ANY CLASS C RV!? 

BOX TRUCK WITH FRONT BACK ENTRANCE AS WELL SO I CAN GO TO BOX FROM CAB!? 

ANY NICE BIG LONG CARGO TRAILER THAT CAN BE OR HAS BEEN CONVERTED!?

LARGE WATER JUGS OR CONTAINERS!?

SHOWER PUMP AND HEAD FOR SHOWERING!?

I HAVE A VAN IN NEED OF REPAIR THAT I CANT HAUL OR TAKE AND IT MUST GO NOW!!! SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND CAN BUY IT AT ALL FOR ANYTHING PM ME!? AND TELL ME HOW TO OPEN AND ANSWER PM CAUSE I SEE NO WAY TO DO THAT!! NOR TO OPEN ANY NEW THREADS AT ALL!!! NOTHING THAT SAYS POST!! NOTHING THAT SAYS OPEN NEW THREAD!? VERY HARD TO DO THINGS HERE!!??

ANYWAYS PLEASE READ THIS LIST AND I WILL POST MORE THINGS I NEED OR THAT I HAVE TO GIVE OR SELL AS I THINK OF IT!?

SO IF U R NEAR THE WHITEVILLE NC AREA AND CAN HELP ME WITH ANY OF THESE THINGS OR A PLACE TO PARK.....AT LEAST UNTIL THE HEAT IS OVER!!!??? PLEASE DEAR GOD LET ME KNOW!!?? OUR LIVES R ALL AT STAKE HERE!!!! I AM BEING FORCED TO DO ALL OF THIS AND RT AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME FOR ME AND MY DOGS!!!

AND ALSO I WILL BE GIVING THINGS AWAY AND SELLING SOME THINGS SO IF U R ANYWHERE NEAR HERE AND WANT OR NEED ANY FREE STUFF OR NEED TO BUY ANYTHING LIKE??? TV?? FRIDGE?? WHEN I GET READY? ECT JUST LET ME KNOW??

JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT U R LOOKING TO BUY OR NEED FOR FREE IF U R NEAR ME AND I WILL LET U KNOW IF I HAVE IT!?

AND ALSO!!! IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PLACE NEAR HERE WHERE I CAN PARK FOR SUPER CHEAP WITH HOOKUPS PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

AND IF IT IS NICE FREE WITH TONS OF SHADE ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!??

I WILL BE KILLING MYSELF AND DYING IN THE HEAT WORKING AND PRAYING LIKE CRAZY AND TRYING LIKE HELL TO GET AS PREPARED AND READY AS I CAN BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND TIME LATE OR SUPER EARLY TO READ OR RESPOND!? JUST PLEASE GIVE ME TIME TO RESPOND!?

AND PLEASE KEEP UR RESPONSES POSSITIVE!!! I NEED POSSITIVE RESPONSES!!! PLEASE NO NEG!? O HAVE ALL THE BAD I CAN HANDLE RT NOW SO PLEASE HELP ME BY BEING POSSITIVE!!??

AND THANK U ALL!!!

Hi Dreamchaser

Here's a fairly cheap idea for staying cool. Its a diy cooler idea. They did a good job of explaining various modifications and improvments. I don't know how well it would work in a vehicle, or what your access to shore power will be, though.

(12min)

You can even use a solar powered desk fan while the sun is up, like they did here.

(6min)

Unfortunately, there's the whole 'being in the shade while your panel is in the sun' problem. You are cooler out of direct sun but your fan won't run if the panel doesn't have direct sun.

Anyways, I hope that was useful.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I don't see much for free camping in your area, but if you go east a hundred or so miles, I see what looks to be ok camping north east of Jacksonville. If you look at freecampsites.net, you'll see what area I'm looking at. Best of luck with everything.

Is it possible to contact the local officials who are demanding this eviction to wait until this massive heat wave currently hitting most of the USA abates a bit in the sake of your health, and well being ? This will give you a little more time, and better weather to accomplish this move.

Usually an eviction notice is accompanied by a Sherriff deputy who does have some compassion for the situation.

Most towns have official "cooling stations" where people who don't have shelter to help them survive can go and hang out during the hottest part of the day. Sometimes though parking can be an issue for the location so that might involve walking a little ways.

Dreamchaser I have sent you a couple of PM's are you reading them? I just sent you one please respond so I know you are reading them. highdesertranger

the blue font is not kewl if you have old eyes like me. it's very hard to read. highdesertranger

Maki! Never heard of the cooling station!? And in this tiny Town out in the middle of nowhere with backwoods folks I don't see them having such here!? But would be great ideal!!!

Ok.... So I posted an update on things here in my first reply which I hope got or gets posted!? Don't know if it did or not!? I should have copied jic!? If it don't post I will try to update again!?

But jic I have found a nice box truck with van front end and may be trading my camper for it!? And it has door entrance from cab to box! And also another door in the side etc... AC in the box that can be powered by 6 vechicle batteries!

Was converted to spy truck for cops FBI?? W.E?? And I will need to convert more but I can use the wiring for wiring up other things!? And I can use spy eye spots for using security cameras for myself!

And it only has 3600 miles!!! And I think it has new tires!?

Also I am supposed to be getting a camper shell for MY truck! Which will at least help with hauling the dogs and helping to keep them safer!? They will have a cover! And maybe I can install a small AC in the shell and then find some way to power that??

But it has cab window and my truck does so I can open both to allow some ac from the cab back into the shell!? Which will help some???

In the meantime I have most of my crap ready to put into storage! So that I can empty she'd snd camper! Which will make camper much lighter!? But still...

So now I will post the info on an awesome U Tube video on some awesome solar panels that r super thin LW and easy to install!

I am hoping to eventually install them on the camper shell I hope to get so that I can power a window AC into the shell!? And power other things like my phone etc...

I wished to hell I could go ahead and get this crap to storage and get some but I can't do crap on that til I get money!? Or one of my checks! So I am held up!

And I AM DESPERATE FOR COLD DRINKS BUT GOT NO MONEY FOR THAT EITHER!!!! AND I AM ABOUT TO DIE WITHOUT THEM!!!! I'D KILL FOR A TRUCK LOAD OF DECAF COKE!!! PEPSI EITHER!!! AND SOME HUGE JUGS OF ORANGE GATORADE!!! ALL ICE COLD!!!!
AWWWWWWW

Ohhh sorry guys!!! I forgot the darned info!!! Silly me!!! LOL

So.... Here it is....
HOW TO BLD A DIY TT--SOLAR PANEL INSTALL....PART 11!!!

BY HOMESTEADONOMICS!!

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! I ACTUALLY GOT WHAT HE DID!!! AND THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO TO THE BOX TRUCK IF I GET IT!?

Please do not post this blue stuff. It's very hard on the eyes.

And having ALL CAPS doesn't help either.

Just fyi.

Ok so I still don't see 1st reply!? It just disappeared when I hit post!? Ugh ugh

So this is to the poster that talks about complaining to some commission or ??? Can't remember word?? So anyways there is not to speak with! That does not apply to this situation or campground!? As I said I am in a public yet privately owned CG!

And GREED IS THEIR NAME!!! 

So basically... 2 months ago I got lady from hell and her homeless lover that lives with her moved in behind me...and at first ok? But things have been non stop crap and hell since they moved in!

They fight mostly because she loves to abuse him!? Not the other way around!? She has animals that I have had to water and save multiple times... Only because I love animals!

Anyways she was going away for a WK and wanted me to take care of them while she was gone and I agreed to only if she paid me a little as I need to earn money for my own needs.. Anyways she agreed to then wanted to chance it to an item instead of money which I would never see for my work etc.. blah blah

So she starts a fight and goes on to bombard me with tons of PMs calling me Bitch etc and being super abusive so I say look lady ur crazy leave me alone etc.... And I did lose it with her AFTER she went off and called me names etc... But I also backed off and ended it and stopped the whole thing. End of story for me!!

But she ran to the office and ran off and said all kinds of trash and owner came to me next day and said ok she came to me running off about u and u gotta go!!!

I was already mad as hell that u were late on ur rent and now u and her ain't getting along and I don't care what ur side is only hers!! She is a good customer!!! As she has plenty of money and spends a lot at the camp or to them! And as I am poor and can't afford nothing and cant afford to do crap she gets to stay I gotta go!!

She basically said I gotta go cause I'm poor and can't do shit... And the lady with money can stay cause she got money and can be abusive or behave any damned way she wants as long as she got money and spends it!

And that it basically makes others uncomfortable with me because I am poor and need things or can't spend money like others here!

So being rich gets u any behavior u wanna have and u can abuse others all u want! But being poor quiet and nice don't!?

Well I can't change that or fight that so I gotta go!

However I do plan on protesting the timing of the leaving due to this deadly heatwave!! As WE WILL DIE IF WE R FORCED TO LEAVE IN THIS WITH NOWHERE TO GO OR HOOKUP! AND NO WAY TO COOL WHILE WE DO!! OR WE HAVE TO LIVE OFF GRID!

And whether she likes me or not!? ME NOR MU DOGS DESERVE TO BURN AMD SUFFOCATE TO DEATH OR DIE OF STROKES!! IT IS UTTERLY INHUMANE AND CRIMMINAL IN MY OPINION! AND I AM GONNA ASK THAT SHE EXTEND MY LEAVING BASED ON THAT AND THAT WE BE ALLOWED TO STAY HOOKED UP TO POWER DUE TO DYING IN THE HEAT OTHERWISE!

All I can do is try! But for my dogs sake I have to try!

So thank u for ur reply!! And for all the support here!!!

Ok! Sorry! I have trouble seeing and sep messages out when they r all the same! So I did that to help me disern!? 

But if it upsets folks I won't! I'll just be like all the other BLK and WHT! UGH WHATEVER... OK....

I'm just not sure what you would like any of us (in different states, and regions) to do to help your problems. It seems that drama follows you, and not many of us are willing to step into that situation, for our own good. We are listening, but most of us aren't sure how to (or if) we should respond.

Ok.... I hope this is tiny enough and dull enough not to offend.... Because the last thing I would ever want to do is to make a GORGEOUS Color like BEAUTIFUL SOOTHING CALMING BLUE...the center of the topic here!

After all the Topic....is supposed to be about a disabled woman and her dogs being forced the leave in the middle of an epidemic heat wave where we will have no power and face almost certain death as a result!!

I have rented here for 2 yes and never went to or bothered ANYONE!!! I have been silent! Kept my dogs QUIET! And CONTAINED!! Unlike others who allow them to bark and run free! 

I have kept up my lot and my home very nicely! But I am punished and my dogs while someone who has done nothing but yell and scream and fight nonstop non-stop and back into their shed while doing so etc and do tons of damage and disruption!

But despite that I am going NICELY and peacefully!!! All I want to do is just be allowed to wait out the 90's and 000 digit heat wave.. and go when it is cooler! WHICH BTW was already my plan!!

But I am not fighting about it! All I am doing is going thru everything and getting everything ready to go! It is hard work in this heat!! And I am doing all of this alone! Wo complaining!!! 

All I am asking for is suggestions on free camp sites or even a super cheap paying one rt now so that we might stay cool from the heat! And...in the meantime I am looking for places to go!! Looking at trading and or selling my camper so that I can find something that I can drive and can manage or pull or whatever....

Solar suggestions.... POSSITIVE SUGGESTIONS!!!! POSITIVE SUPPORT!!!

NO OFFENCE BUT DONT ANYONE BESIDES ME EVER GET SICK OF ALL THE COMPLAINING AND ARGUING AND FIGHTING....

DONT ANYONE EVER GET SICK OF SEEING THE UNDERDOG PICKED ON!!??

WELL I DO!!! YES! I AM DIFFERENT!!! BUT DIFF DOES NOT MEAN BAD!!! DIFF IS GOOD! AND I AM GOOD!!! AND I DO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! AND PUT OUT GOOD ALL THE TIME! AND GOD LOVES ME JUST THE WAY I AM!!! AND HE DONT MAKE NO JUNK!!!

I AM DIFFERENT ABLED!!! AND I WONT BE SORRY FOR THAT!! AND I BLUE IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! AND ALWAYS WILL BE! AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV COLOR!!! NO MATTER WHETHER OTHERS LIKE IT OR NOT! AND RT NOW THAT IS NOT MY FOCUS! MY DOGS AND MY SAFETY IS!!! PERIOD!!! AND ME LEAVING WO BEING MISTREATED ANYMORE IS!! 

I don't want to be mistreated or threatened or have my animals threatened or to lose them!!! So THIS IS MY PRIORITY!!! HOW TO DO THIS NICELY SAFELY AND PEACEFULLY AND SAFELY!!!

PERIOD!

SO OMG CAN THIS BE THE FOCUS!?

PLEASE???

THANK U!!! AND THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WONDERFUL AND POSSITIVE!!!

GOOD LORD....BLUE.....

SO OK! IT'S TINY AND BLK AND WHT NOW! And I have got a million things on me that I have to do alone so I need to get back to work now!

Possitive!!! Supportive!!! Thank you!!!
Dear God Give Me Patience!!!

That first sentence is some Grade A snark! Love it! Lol. And you're right, blue is a great color.

Where to start...

Do you have a running vehicle?

As Wabbit suggested above (a couple days ago), the website
freecampsites.net
may be very helpful to you. I hope you can find something that works for you.
I know that some churches help out with access to temporary cooling centers in the hottest part of the summer. I don't know if something like that is available in your area, but it's worth asking about.
Also thankyou for changing to the black&white font. While I can see the appeal of the blue letters (it is a pretty color), they are VERY hard to read. I appreciate you changing that.
Also, please take this next bit of advice with the love I'm intending for it. I know how stressful situations like the one you find yourself in can be. Please make sure you are remembering to take care of yourself. I know that you have a lot on your plate right now. I know that things are hard. Just make sure you're drinking enough water in this heat. You won't be able to take care of your puppers if you yourself have heatstroke.

That's all for now,
~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk