Warning: inverters r us and battleborn

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giuseppe Hardblast

Reaction score
So I recently bought 2 battleborn batteries from a seller inverters r us on Amazon. They came to me defective. I had them approximately 2 weeks. Inverters r us tried very hard to not honor the warranty. I tried to work with them to troubleshoot the batteries before sending them back and they went so far as to blatantly lie to me to avoid responsibility.  They told me that 13.1v was a full charge and my batteries shouldn't charge much past that. They also said they would charge me a 300$ restock fee. 

I contacted battleborn directly. Thier customer service was above and beyond. They paid to have them shipped back to them. They said the cells needed balanced. Thwy also offered me a siscount on my next purchase. They are currently being shipped back to me. 

Battleborn was awesome to deal with

I do not recommend purchasing from inverters r us.

well bb is probably making 10x by overcharging so they better come thru. my walmarts are 10x cheaper and work just as well. lol

I was looking at an ordering inverter from them but someone warned me off. now I am kinda glad I didn't buy from them. highdesertranger

brahmon said:
well bb is probably making 10x by overcharging so they better come thru.    my walmarts are 10x cheaper and work just as well.  lol

What amp hour battery are you referencing? The smallest Battleborn available at 12V is 50AH. The Vmax Lifepo4 that Walmart sells @50AH is $490.00 (sold as a gen package). And the AIMS Lifepo4 12V 50AH is $549.00.

brahmon, curious which battery your talking about cause I'd be all over something for 1/10th the money or were you talking about the small version?

To the OP, I'd be really leary of spending money for this new tech battery without going through a sticks and bricks with a proven warranty policy. And yes, walmart does at least have that going for it.

i get the everstart maxx rv marine 27 dc batteries for about a hundee a piece. they're 109 ah. have a few 29dcs.

i thought battery borns were $1000 each? ripoff.

in about a year, ive only had one dud and walmart replaced it no questions asked. excellent warranteed product

ok lets not get in a pissing match about lithium vs lead acid. the OP was warning everybody about his experience with Inverters R us. if you want to discuss Lithium vs Lead Acid start another thread. highdesertranger