Wannabes! Please share!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tav-2020

Reaction score
So I have been lurking and posting here for a couple of months and LOVE the community and welcome I have felt, despite being a wannabe (as in aspiring to the life but not there...yet.)
My problem and queries posted are not real yet, so sometimes I am quiet as I do not want to waste anybody's time and graciousness with a bunch of scattered "what if" scenarios" or just some of my own thinking out loud, hoping for feedback. Kinda like the boy who cried wolf scenario! Too many trips to the well will dry it up.

So I am reaching out to Wannabes here, like (or not like) me. Not wanting to take any traffic away from here AT ALL, just wanting to connect more directly with those of us watching the calendar, doing our time until the plan is realized.
So share your Wannabe status here:
https://tagalongvagabond.com/2017/11/15/calling-wannabes/

Yes, it is my blog, but it is not monetized (or ever going to be!) Its a space to dream and change my mind and imagine whatif?  and I invite you to chime in!

Checked rules here and don think I am breaking any, please be gentle if I am!

that's a great idea! I know with the forum growing so fast here it's hard to keep up. I'm also not' road ready' yet and have felt 'that' way too!