There Are Tons of Way to Make Money on the Road

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gsfish said:
There's a guy at the flea market who sharpens knives. He seems to keep busy enough. If you are good at it might be a way to make some spending money. Stick a sign in your window if in a campground. Make a point of sharpening some knives where people can see you.. He has a couple small inexpensive power tools.

Guy

That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. I also think doing Etsy like crafts (like selling bracelets, necklaces) stuff like that might be a pretty good side hustle.

If you have a Life Guard Certification it's that time of year. They are already on the beach here in Pensacola, Florida.

Guy

There are also non appropriated funds (NAF) positions open at the Naval Air Station there too. They're online here at the Navy MWR PCola jobs website.

https://www.navymwrpensacola.com/jobs

I love PCola. Worked down there for years. Lived off Hwy 98 just past the Exchange complex. If I can't travel this year, I'm getting an apartment down there for the summer...

Cheers!

Well well, aren't you(OP), just a little entrepreneur, I did not read your entire list yet...But, I am seriously considering, Mobile light duty Mechanic/handyman work.. But looking at your list, I might look into some other things as well

VanFocused said:
That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. I also think doing Etsy like crafts (like selling bracelets, necklaces) stuff like that might be a pretty good side hustle.
I have tried that, back a few years ago, the lady I was with made Jewelry, well actually I made some of it also.. that is a hard market.. and it is flooded

Gypsy55 said:
I do Tarot readings!
there are plenty of things you can do... just depends on what your capable of doing, You can find tons of great craft Ideas on youtube... When I get out there full time, I have several things I plan on doing.

Seeing the other thread today how about selling custom window covers? Measure, cut, sew, add magnets, Velcro etc.

While were at it:
Drip water filter systems.
Run 12v wires for lights etc.
Custom fire poker; Engrave/burn in location, date, family name.

While an endeavor like this isn't what I would consider to be a short term money maker for most folks it has tremendous potential for long term financial success not just for yourself but quite possibly for your children's children's children. Having said that, I highly suggest investing in the right digital assets (aka cryptocurrencies) because the financial world as we know it is on the verge of going through some very big changes. Prices are dirt cheap right now and there's currently no regulation. It's the closest thing to the gold rush of 1849 that the next five or six + generations will ever see and it won't be long before prices 'to get in' start to climb out of reach of 'poor folk' like us. With that said, I highly suggest looking into the great things that are happening with Ripple/XRP.