Tailgater Table

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. It does force you to only be next to the tire though. Not for me.

I looked at it and thought it may come in handy but at the price ~$140 (cough). Then I had another thought (two in a row!). I already have a small side table with a heavy nylon top and two cup holders built in. My table stores much smaller and I can put it wherever. I just went looking for a link to it but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've had mine for a couple of years. Guess I better take good care of it.

I have a step that works in the same way. it does work good, but the price of that table is a little steep. highdesertranger

Clever idea.

I agree, far too expensive. I'm sure that, with a little bit of ingenuity, one could be designed out of wood.

Lori

I'm trying to design one in my head that could be made out of pvc pipe.

Why not just buy one of these for about $30 and attach a metal plate or piece of sturdy plywood?

step.jpg

Attachments

• step.jpg
    step.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 5
Looks like a good idea, Brian.  Two of those would make a quick set up for a scaffold to do some work on the top of a non high top van.

Dennis said:
Looks like a good idea, Brian.  Two of those would make a quick set up for a scaffold to do some work on the top of a non high top van.

Hey do we know each other?

Yeah, scaffolding...wait!....that sounds like work is involved....

:dodgy:

tx2sturgis said:
Hey do we know each other?

Yeah, scaffolding...wait!....that sounds like work is involved....

:dodgy:

Yeah, yeah, I haven't been around in a while. Place was locked up.

Just a lil elbow grease maybe....