Starting the plunge

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickinducky

Reaction score
Well, put a deposit down on the 99 Coachmen leprechaun.  Waiting to hear back from the mechanic before I fly out to finalize it.  A little terrified of buying out of state.

I hear THAT, ducky...best of luck on it tho, and may your wishes find reward...<br>bri

Good Luck to you and your adventures! HuggZ

At least yours will be 30 years newer thn mine! Full timing in a 69 shasta 14' at the moment. Welcome, and good luck with the rig.

Thanks. &nbsp;Mechanic still hasn't contacted the dealer for inspection. &nbsp;Was hoping for earlier rather then later so I could arrange a cheap flight if the rig is solid. &nbsp;Desperate for it to be solid! &nbsp;Tight budget, fixed income, blah, blah, but so need to get out of our too tiny van and get to the SW where Snowmagedons don't happen. Plus, the rig looks pet friendly! &nbsp;No carpets. &nbsp;And who thought carpets would be a good idea in these things anyhow?&nbsp;

So much to learn! &nbsp;Goal for the weekend snowmagedon is to learn everything I can about Onan 4000 generators. &nbsp;Thought it had 166 hrs. &nbsp;Nope, 1166 hours. &nbsp;<br><br>

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome .... blkjak</strong></span>