Side jobs

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goshawk

Reaction score
Great discussion on Reddit.

With the help of PF, I've gone from $0/month in side money to $964/month. Thank you for advice! via getnarwhal.com

About a month ago I posted here asking for help with ideas on how to earn $10,000 in side money within a year's time (). I never thought it'd be possible, but I figured if people had ideas on how $10,000/yr might be possible, then earning a quarter of that, or even a third might be realistic. Among the many helpful posts, someone recommended looking into online freelance job sites and recommended a particular one for web development. I created an account and spent 3 hours setting up my profile because I decided that if I was going to do this I 'm going to do it all the way and give it everything I've got. Fast-forward 1 month and I've earned $964 after fees with more on the way! It has absolutely transformed my life. I've been able to convert what was utterly unproductive time (9:00PM - midnight) into real earnings and learn a ton along the way.
I'm not posting this to give myself a pat on the back, and I know $964 isn't turning many heads on PF, but I've seen countless posts where people are really struggling to make ends meet and I just want to say, it's possible! The site I work through (I don't want to name it due to the promotion rules here) has all kinds of jobs they are looking to fill: web dev, Excel, Outlook, etc. Chances are, you are good at something that somebody somewhere needs. I highly recommend to those who are looking for ways to earn extra income, get online and take a look at what's out there. I am far from an expert on anything, but due to the amount of work out there, I've managed to find places I do fit in. Good luck to you guys!
Earnings Screen Shot:
EDIT: I've been told I can post the site. It's upwork.com.
EDIT: I've been blown away by all your responses and PMs. I'd like to reply to all of you but I will be away from my computer for the next few hours. I'll try to respond later tonight. Thank you again for the support and questions.

My first thought was its scammy due to "fees required", but interestingly all the comments treated it as legit...sooo...maybe.

edit: actually looks legit...you can browse jobs available without joining, and they appear to be aboveboard.