renology sale

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandpa pete

Reaction score
Just checked on Wall Mart website ; renology 200 watt kit at $283...….Learned on U Tube to get kit delivered to Wall Mart store so if it's damaged you don't have return problems with Amazon

Just checked Walmart site re Renogy 200w kit. It's $349.99 (monocrystalline) and 319.99 (polycrystalline). Tuesday 9/11.
I wonder where the $283 figure comes from, as I'm looking for a good price.

grandpa pete said:
Just checked on Wall Mart website ; renology 200 watt kit at $283...….Learned on U Tube to get kit delivered to Wall Mart store so if it's damaged you don't have return problems with Amazon

You will have problems returning at Walmart unless the ad shows it is sold by Walmart. If it's sold through another vender using the Walmart site you will be stuck with the return shipping, this happened to me. Now I don't order from Walmart unless it shows it can be returned to Walmart. The best I've found for no hassle return is Home Depot.

Mattkcc said:
You will have problems returning at Walmart unless the ad shows it is sold by Walmart. If it's sold through another vender using the Walmart site you will be stuck with the return shipping, this happened to me. Now I don't order from Walmart unless it shows it can be returned to Walmart. The best I've found for no hassle return is Home Depot.
thankyou ; received 2 mono panels with charge controller and connectors . No problem with damage . Didn't need Z brackets so this kit works for me .