Pirate Camp Winter Season 2022-23

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until they bite you.

They are one of the sharper tools in the shed.

^^^ user error ^^^ 😉

Last edited:
The user does not make errors.

Defect in material or audience.

^^^I use that same excuse when fishing! Lol!!!

speaking of fishing..
Abnorm, I found an XXL pair of needle nose pliers by a boat ramp this summer. Would you like them or are they going to give you PTSD nightmares after that recent, most viscous attack where you were bloodied by a pair of needle nose pliers?

Make her walk a short plank over a wash filled with teddy bear cactus.

You are still the captain.

Well we feasted last nite................Pot Roast and sides for NINE...........with Klondike Bars for dessert

We ate and drank and TALKED until Dark........new friendships forged in Food

"Tomorrow is another day".............................

..and many were seen to waddle on back to their abodes when it was all over....

Bella is great as usual! Just wrapped up our summer gig, came to Colorado to visit my son before heading south. How is your crew? How long will you be in Pahrump?

Thru October..............Q by Nov 15.........TURKEY DAY

Jobs are repair or remove.................. Nuts and Bolt stuff...............no wood builds yet

Make her walk a short plank over a wash filled with teddy bear cactus.

You are still the captain
He won’t try that as he knows that I would just hit him over the head with the plank and then feed him to the sand sharks in the wash.

I had a consult to put Solar on a Transit........The interior ceiling was finished and HOWA and others had turned her down because they thru bolt L brackets........the roof is t h i n on the Transit....no Sheet Metal Screws allowed

I showed her my custom rack on the Ford...installed from the exterior to the Ford mount points..........

Damn ! .............Today she takes my idea to her installer.........I feel used !

^^^ But now you can donate all that blood you won’t loose doing the install! Lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.