• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

off grid home for sale

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigskybob

Reaction score
16 x42 home with 8 x 42porch.3200watts solar.12 -205 ah batteries new last fall.17 acres with no zoning or restrictions.Ready to move in.2 streams on property. beautiful 12 ft waterfall.All wooded except for the home place,.Beautiful views .20 miles from Branson Mo.$69000.

If you can it would be nice to see some pictures. My sister-in-law lives in that area and it is beautiful. I understand the cost of living is very low there also. Jeff

Can you hear Branson from the porch. That would kill the deal.

Is the property listed anywhere. I have a close friend who has a special needs live at home daughter and grandchild. He is needing a place for the family.
I am trying to help him.
I understand you said something regarding photos were not available. Has this changed ?
He would like to see the property. It sounds wonderful.
Thanks

Well,I've been talking to a couple of real estate agents,and they say I've way under priced my place.I'm going to hold off selling until I do some more research.Land that I paid $500 an acre for is now going for $2000.I guess the strong economy has really boosted prices.