Newbie Here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisritsick

Reaction score
Just hit the road in October and have been really enjoying it so far. I'm from outside of Philadelphia, but currently in Virginia at the moment. Looking for like minded people to travel with in the coming new year. I plan on going South and then out to the Western states.

I enjoy music, photography, videography and art. Oh yeah and the great outdoors including kayaking and mountain biking.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Lots of cool stuff at Honeys if you make it to Idaho. Could use a person to help arrange a pet project I've been debating for years, they have Burning Man, I want Burning Dog. We need a small music festival with less freaks.

Latest posts