New to participating in this forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sky

Reaction score
I have been looking at my friends vanforum.com for some time and he already went out and is van living. I lived in a step van 40 yrs ago when it was not at all fashionable and before Bob and Cheap RV living. To whom which I am grateful for his mission and all others realizing in order to survive and thrive maybe shackled to a box with a mortgage is not the only way to live. LOL I am shackled to a off grid diy home in nature and just want to get an RV as an option to navigate old age affordability and survival during these times of the corporate coup de gras greed and uncertainty. I do not want the cost of supporting/enriching the oil industry and hope that the EV RV concept out of Germany becomes a reality in my lifetime. Cheers to all you brave adventurist souls. I cannot give up my garden and food forest production to go full time ever, I am a Gardener amidst many trades and skills and prefer nature to crowds. Open to hosting RV'ers that need a nature retreat type place to just be still for awhile but winter is not the best time as there is 2 ft of snow currently. Anyone interested in similar interests welcome to contact me.

Attachments

• DSCN0178.JPG
    DSCN0178.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the CRVL forums Sky! Thanks for the generous offer!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

Reactions: Sky
Welcome to the CRVL forums Sky! Thanks for the generous offer!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.
Thanks rvwandering are you just informing me and by the way great rules or have I said something missing the mark of the rules.? Thanks again for making this possible. Sky

Thanks rvwandering are you just informing me and by the way great rules or have I said something missing the mark of the rules.? Thanks again for making this possible. Sky
Hi Sky,

Thats just the standard "Welcome to the forum" post by the mods to say hi and remind you about the basig community guidelines.

Welcome from me also! Hope you find us helpful and fun(ny).

Be well.