Nature Lover and friends keep in touch

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a little tea party,
this afternoon at three,
three guests were all,
just I myself and me,
I ate all the cupcakes,
myself drank all the tea,
it was also I who ate the pie,
and passed. the cake to me

I posted this little ditty just to. keep in Touch, and let you all know that I’m still alive, at least for a little while yet.

God bless the nomads and help them enjoy their tea parties

Well I hope you had enough tea! I understand that your part of the world is in a deep freeze. Have a good hot cup of tea for/from me too. I am really trying to not go toooo crazy on the sweets but just one won't hurt right.

Good to hear your still getting along with your two friends. I’d do anything for some pie right now... thanks a lot! Kinda stuck as in the desert the washes could be flowing in a heavy rain. So it’ll be ice cream and a sort of energy bar...
Keep on keeping on there nature lover... thanks for the update. Vanbrat... no, I think you can have two pieces if you’ve been really good and be ok.

Yes it’s cold here now, the hydrate today yesterday was 28° but they’re forecasting that by Friday will be very close to 70°. Only God knows.

That good old English tea makes want…a crumpet

Maki2. - Earl gray with a slice of lemon.:coffee:

all - by the way, this dumb dictation software said hydrate in my last post. It was supposed to be the high temperature not the hydrate.

The joke was from England and apparently you are not familiar with it so you missed the reference

“Good old English tea it makes you want …to pee.”

But to be funny they substitute and say
“Good old English tea, it makes you want. … a crumpet”

PS - oh, I almost forgot, anybody who goes to the RTR must give Bob a kiss on the lips from me. I think he will know who it’s from if you describe me, escaping the nursing home in Pennsylvania.
Hi nature lover, we tried but the line to kiss Bob was too long. My friend Cheri did kiss flat Bob for you! He was very quiet about the whole thing.

Attachments

• IMG_3331.JPG
    IMG_3331.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 0
Jane ate cake.
And Jane ate jelly.
Jane went to bed with a pain in her...

Now, don't be anxious.
Don't be misled.
For the pain Jane had was in her head!

Childhood memories. Sigh.

And from third grade …

Henry Ford was a wise old man
he died for wheels to Knowlton can
he gave it a muffler, gave it a fan
and when he gave it a kick, the old thing ran.

I can’t remember the important things I used to know or that I need to know now, but this kind of crap seems to stay.

I have to give up posting with the stupid dictation software.

he tied four wheels to an old tin can

I am sorry, I need to check these things better before I press the post button