Just For Fun

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every 1 has a different sense of humor and I’ve seen all kinds of posts on this thread that I don’t find humorous but doesn’t mean I can’t chuckle and move on given the Thread Topic of Just For Fun.
IMG_2412.gif
If you can’t bring a sense of humor to a Just For Fun thread why do you then bother with and go out of your way with an obvious Concern Troll post?
How are these skin pics of females funny?

I think this Thread is called "Just for Fun" I don't see Funny in that title. I fly, skydive, scuba, motocross, bear hunt, etc for Fun, Not for Funny, 2 different things!

Every 1 has a different sense of humor and I’ve seen all kinds of posts on this thread that I don’t find humorous but doesn’t mean I can’t chuckle and move on given the Thread Topic of Just For Fun.
View attachment 35314
If you can’t bring a sense of humor to a Just For Fun thread why do you then bother with and go out of your way with an obvious Concern Troll post?
It's offensive and sexist, but carryon children

If a van full of people crashes exactly on the border between the USA and and Canada with no fatalities, do you bury the survivors
in Canada or the USA?

If a van full of people crashes exactly on the border between the USA and and Canada with no fatalities, do you bury the survivors
in Canada or the USA?
You bury the van in the country you get the most money for it!

Considering the site we are on...how badly was the van damaged in the crash? How many miles on it? Is there a Carfax available? Can you post some pictures of it and let us know how to contact the owner in case we're interested? Do you know if he/she/it interested in an offer? I'm really concerned about the transmission in my Astro and need to find another van.

^^^needs some cosmetic surgery to make a larger nose profile and a cigar! Lol!!! Man I’m getting old!