Jobs From Big Tent at RtR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seajatt

Reaction score
Hello, thinking about coming for my first rtr. It would be fun to meet everyone. That said, wondering about the kinds of jobs offered at the big tent. Do they require an RV? I live outta my truck so need something that would work with that

Hello, thinking about coming for my first rtr. It would be fun to meet everyone. That said, wondering about the kinds of jobs offered at the big tent. Do they require an RV? I live outta my truck so need something that would work with that
It depends entirely on the company that is hiring. There is more than one type of work being offered.

Camp hosting jobs at RV parks tend to require people that meet the standards of RVs they allow in their RV park. Upscale parks would not want someone in visible site who was living out of a truck unless it was a truck with a nice camper unit.

There are some situations where it would not matter such as those guards duty jobs in West Texas. Or jobs in a National park where you are required to live in dormitory housing. Or of course jobs that do mot provide any onsite housing are also offered by some companies.