Humor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GS: "The parent controls the attitude."

True, but each generation of parents is losing more of the battle. A high percentage of the dysfunctional millennials of today have parents that don't care about much more than fast cars, muscle pickups and big-screen TVs -- they're still basically teenagers, mentally and emotionally. They had little to offer their kids in the way of attitude, or even recognizing the problems. The millennials will have even less to offer their kids. And so it goes. This country doesn't have much in the way of REALLY bright, knowledgeable professionals -- we're importing most of them from other countries, esp Asia. The once-great U.S.A. is pretty much the laughing stock for the rest of the industrialized world. And some of the non-industrialized countries, as well.

Charley Reese: "Congress could fix every problem this country has, if they wanted to. But they don't want to."

Not very stealthy...but probably pretty secure.

tumblr_ofxnxpLoUu1qaj2cmo1_1280-M.jpg

A 'Don't Come A Knockin' Rig ^^

and

Maybe not the right word to ask her to say ??? ^

they should have painted the trailer too. I don't think it's anybody here, there appears to be Arabic writing on the back of the trailer. highdesertranger

Putts: "Not very stealthy...but probably pretty secure."

I like it.

"Okay, we're here. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Not very stealthy but I bet you could park it about anywhere

I see nothing wrong with that picture.  It is a simple case of the creativity of the Ozark Engineering School Of Cookery.

Maybe I should try the mystery belt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW, it looks like he is going to battle. In fact, when I was in the Army and we didn't have that many guns per vehicle.  :rolleyes:

I guess the trailer is to haul all the ammo he'll need to feed all those weapons. Notice that the trailer is low enough to shoot over. You gotta think of those kinds of things, you know. :p

You don't think someone may be a little paranoid, do you?  ;)

Of course we don't know where he likes to camp. Maybe it's in Afghanistan.  :D

Chip

I assumed the pic was taken in Afghanistan, or thereabouts.

Approximate 1 minute Youtube video of North Korean military parade with a classic Bee Gees song overlaid on it.  Funny.