Humor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runners in the Los Angeles Marathon said it was nice to get from downtown L.A. to Santa Monica in less than four hours.

:Drm.w/aview said:
While sitting on a bench outside the barbershop I see two guys stumble out of the bar, singing and leaning on each other as they stagger to their car. They began checking their pockets & fumbling around until they realized that they locked the car with the keys in the ignition, so they go back into the bar to get a coat hanger. A long while later they come out and sway over to the car with coat hanger in hand. They tried for quite awhile trying to get the door open, cursing, stumbling, fumbling, and telling each other how to do it when one of them sees that it's starting to rain and yells out, "Thass juss great, it's starting to rain and the top's down!"

:D

Putts said:
This may be stealth on Alderon, but it's not going to work here, buddy.

tumblr_ow4kcv9DZW1qduclao1_500.jpg

:D

I'm not sure where I'm stumbling here, stubbing my toe along this ole crooked highway. But yearning and learning. With things like this: Do I need a 4 wheel drive along this highway of mine, or, like bob wells does. ...use a tow strap, use chains and those goofy plastic things he shoves under your back wheels for traction. His way save the price of around $3 grand for 4 wheel drive? The questions keep coming.

My plans
stand,
at three years roaming the U.S land.
Then and only then friends say come, come,
retire in Vietnam.
Man o man on the other hand
other friends say,
see the land then come and call Thailand home.