Humor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunny

Reaction score
Two completely different pictures but both cracked me up.. Doesn't take much I have to admit.

Rob

ASMDSS-funny-veteran-memes-united-customer-service.jpg

63e023aabfc1a35f79b17640053a98e1.jpg

Attachments

• ASMDSS-funny-veteran-memes-united-customer-service.jpg
    ASMDSS-funny-veteran-memes-united-customer-service.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 63e023aabfc1a35f79b17640053a98e1.jpg
    63e023aabfc1a35f79b17640053a98e1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 209
It doesn't take much to crack me up, either.  But then, my family claims I'm already half cracked.

Here's another one:

Pilot.jpg

Attachments

• Pilot.jpg
    Pilot.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 147
Haha! Cute. Sounds like mechanics at my old airbase. I was signing off a repair once on a jet trainer, and saw a write-up by a pilot,
"Aircraft files squirrely".
Mechanic signed it off,
"Shot squirrel in accordance with T.O. 30-06." :)

That second one is hilarious; and a lesson. we teach kids by our deeds, as much as our words, if not ore so

When my dad was in Viet Nam the first time, we went to live with my grandma in Kentucky.  She worked, my mom worked, my brother went to school... but I was five and there was kindergarten available, so I stayed with my uncle at his machine shop most of the time.  When dad came home he brought us a couple of presents, when I opened mine and saw a doll (which I had zero interest in) I said "what the f__k is this?".  Think they started second guessing having me spend so much time at the shop. :D

Gunny said:
Two completely different pictures but both cracked me up.. Doesn't take much I have to admit.
Both Funny! OP, so was your airplane repair order. :)

You know, we could keep this thread going if we just keep posting to it.

Rectal.jpg

Attachments

• Rectal.jpg
    Rectal.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 90
A guy was going fishing early one Sunday morning.  No one was on the road, so when he came to the stop sign at the end of his street, he just glanced left and slid around the corner without stopping.  A few seconds later, there were lights flashing in his rearview mirror.

He got out of the car and demanded to know why he had been pulled over.

"Sir, did you see that stop sign?"

"Yes, I did, but no one was on the street, so I just slowed down and turned."

"The sign said Stop."

"But no one was coming!  Why couldn't I just slow down?"

The cop looks at him for a few seconds, then reaches out with his clipboard and starts tapping the man on the top of the head.

"Hey, stop that!" the man said, backing up.

"Stop?  You want me to stop?  Or do you want me to slow down?"

For those here obsessed with stealth.  Buy a flatbed trailer and build one of these on it.

log.jpg

Attachments

• log.jpg
    log.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 60
So very true...
271d50f8bb16c10f6ff9d8ade7354e18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

This is actually Queen and our other female members. 

457ff909fc8fac7dbb09f0b17053747b.jpg

Attachments

• 457ff909fc8fac7dbb09f0b17053747b.jpg
    457ff909fc8fac7dbb09f0b17053747b.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 74
Gunny said:

Rob

Good one GUNNY.  VETS would GLADLY sit in those comfy UNITED seats versus the red seats in C130 and a pchute at the back unfit for women.

Rob - LOL!! Close but not quite.

This is me at that age:

TrainChaser said:
A guy was going fishing early one Sunday morning.  No one was on the road, so when he came to the stop sign at the end of his street, he just glanced left and slid around the corner without stopping.  A few seconds later, there were lights flashing in his rearview mirror.

He got out of the car and demanded to know why he had been pulled over.

"Sir, did you see that stop sign?"

"Yes, I did, but no one was on the street, so I just slowed down and turned."

"The sign said Stop."

"But no one was coming!  Why couldn't I just slow down?"

The cop looks at him for a few seconds, then reaches out with his clipboard and starts tapping the man on the top of the head.

"Hey, stop that!" the man said, backing up.

"Stop?  You want me to stop?  Or do you want me to slow down?"

My driver's ed teacher used to say "S-T-O-P does not spell hesitate!"

I meant to type 'for' Queen. I was going thru some military humor and it just struck me about you saying you served.

Rob

Wish I had a pic or two from the Army, but they are long gone.