Howdy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxAggie13

Reaction score
I'm a college student planning a walkabout after graduation, the end goal of which is Alaska and the Dalton Highway. I'm building a camper to put in the back of my truck, which is why I joined. I will be living in my truck for about a month and any advice/tips I can find will be helpful.

<font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Welcome TxAggie....</span></font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Katie</span></font></div>

<P>Hi TxAggie! YoU'LL find great advice and wonderfUL experience aLL over this forUm!</P>

2008 Dodge Dakota 4-door. I'm having some issues due to the small size of the bed (it's 5'6" by 5' and I'm 6'3").<div>Dan</div>

Hi and Welcome ... why not try the Dempster Hwy?<div><br></div>

Hi Ya`all. I am Doug(aka) Freespirit from Missouri. I`m wanting to go to the rendevous next week. But my wife doesn`t. So I`m kinda peplexed.

I'll be on the Dempster for part of the trip, but there are some other bits of Alaska I want to see. Maybe another trip? Have you done either of them? I find it a bit annoying that I can't go past Deadhorse without a tour guide because of the oil fields and terrorists and whatnot.&nbsp;