Hello all

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elisa7joy

Reaction score
I live in my minivan with two dogs. I consider myself homeless as this would not be my choice, except for monetary concerns. However I'm not destitute I do earn money, just not the $2k a month rent income. After two years of looking and getting frustrated I don't really look for a place often. So I'm trying to embrace the van life. I am currently in a minivan with no mods but am shopping for a full size van. This is why I joined this forum

I live in my minivan with two dogs. I consider myself homeless as this would not be my choice, except for monetary concerns. However I'm not destitute I do earn money, just not the $2k a month rent income. After two years of looking and getting frustrated I don't really look for a place often. So I'm trying to embrace the van life. I am currently in a minivan with no mods but am shopping for a full size van. This is why I joined this forum
Welcome Elisa:)

Welcome Elisa, I think you have made a good choice in joining and will find yourself in great company here. And no doubt you'll find solutions with all the ideas and information available on this site.

Below are two signature lines, of which the first one may be of most interest to you. It shows a basic build of an empty van that could get you on the road quickly and at a relatively inexpensive cost Then some additions you could add in time to make your rig much more livable.

Good luck :). .