Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Ridley

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum and only been researching trailer/camper living...I looking for help and suggestions please so I can make the move to freedom and adventure, meet new people and travel.  Can't for get that lol

Welcome to the CRVL forums G-Ridley! There are so many options and different ways to live this life so before we can help we have to know a little bit more about you. Will you be staying in one spot or traveling? Do you like to boondock or do you prefer campgrounds? Do you like simplicity or do you want some comforts? Read through some of the forum topics. As you discover the various lifestyles of the forum members you'll have a lot more questions. Ask away - somebody will be sure to have some helpful answers!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard G-Ridley
If this is what you want to do , this is a great place to learn how to make it happen.
Read up on some of the threads and come back if you have more questions.

Welcome to the forum.

RVWandering wrote what I was going to... you can do some research by the type of vehicle you think you would most like to have. Compare the pro's and con's of what folks have to say.

And then when you have specific questions, there are folks with a lot of experience in almost everything here.

I own a 2011 Honda Ridgeline...it has almost 28,000 original miles. I'm wanting to purchase a 6 -10 or 6-12 trailer and set that up..for my living..then I can use my truck to get around and other things...but also looking for ways to work while I travel...boondock etc.

Latest posts