Hello from NM

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StacyK

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I’ve been daydreaming over videos about skoolies and van life for a while now. Recently I watched a video Bob did with a lovely, joyful woman with a serious disability and realized I could do more than daydream—that my own disability didn’t have to be a barrier. I’m largely housebound, but that would be a whole different experience if I could move my house around... I am so excited to think about getting out into wild lands again and even meeting other like-minded people—having community and everything!

I’m currently getting rid of possessions and talking through logistics with family and friends in case I need the occasional reality check. I don’t even have a van yet, but I’m looking forward to joining you on the road soon!

Hello from Texas!

We might even be neighbors...

:thumbsup:

Good luck on your future van plans. BTW, the NM Annual Camping Permit is a good deal for non-residents, but it is an especially good deal for NM residents.

Hiya Stacy, welcome. I love your spirit, don’t give in, expand and fly instead.

Hi StacyK! Keep goin' and you'll make it! Welcome to the 'tribe'. ;)

Welcome Stacy to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Your courage and determination are inspiring.

I hope you are successful in your new adventurous life and wish you luck.