Hello from NM

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something like this would be nice, it's near Deming, NM

I could get used to that view.

<3

2 acres for $6,000 plus $150 document fee! Power and water are nearby too.

You can also get it with owner financing so no bank or even a credit check.

I see a lot of places like this via https://www.landmodo.com/land-for-sale-by-owner

I came across their youtube.com channel.

View attachment 33500
Having lived in that area and having worked in real estate in that area, be aware of some of the people doing business. Most precisely, make sure there is a clear and clean title on the property you buy. There are huge potentials for all kinds of bad things to happen with real estate contracts. So to anyone I say, keep your eye’s peeled and do some independent investigating before you commit to buy property. Make sure the seller has the right to sell.
I have seen countless people buying properties from someone buying property on a real estate contract, chop that up and sell it to others.
Who owns it then?
So if something goes south with the first owner, it affects the rest of the buyers. I have seen countless people buying on and making payments for property they don’t own. Sometimes they can buy it again, sometimes they have to abandon and vacate. Very sad.