Headed towards New Mexico on March 3

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my second night in my Suburban. I am moving very slowly I actually spent the first night less than half a mile from my home! Now I'm in Wichita Falls at the Walmart

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

Hey it's progress....from there you should be able to make NM no problem...of course there are some neat places in and around Amarillo if you decide to hang out there for a day or two.

There are quite a few people here. There were also quite a few people at the Walmart in Denison Texas who were obviously Road Warriors

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

Well, lots of touristy places, like the Big Texan Steak Ranch, Old Route 66, Palo Duro Canyon, Cadillac Ranch, Jack Sizemore RV Museum, live music, good food, cool bars, coffee houses, botanical gardens, planetariums, etc....

I have no idea what your budget or interests would be.

If you make it through Tucumcari the Kmart is closing, it has barely anything in it yet they are hiring??? I mean, the town will now have no large stores except the Lowes supermarket, but the Truck stops are pretty cool. I made it through there today. Conway, ar City Ministry helped me out with gas vouchers and some food until I got my SSA check. Shout out to Kathy, she was great, understanding and non judgemental.