Got a spare $110K laying around?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoNiE

Reaction score
Very Nice:

Bowlus Road Cheif

IMG_5651-Edit.jpg

104.jpg

highdesertranger said:
how did they get the tongue to stay up without a tongue jack?  highdesertranger

Editing. If you look at the pic closely you will see a small circle under the tongue that really doesn't look quite right.

It's pretty. I admire the "art" aspect of the trailer. But I could not live in it and be comfortable. My personal tastes are a bit more eclectic.

The whole back ground looks like a landscaping program I use to use.

Wonder if it includes an AC, for sitting in the hot sun?  An need solar panels and batteries.  This rig needs work before being boondocker ready!

Be a snowbird and not need AC.  The tongue jack is some sort of low profile unit as the door opens to the trailer tongue.
Looks like the inside of some boats I have seen, very clean and open feeling.

work-and-play.jpg

The tongue is apparently removable...

It says the hitch is removable, not the tongue.  It appears the tongue is the front porch.  Solar ready.

I love how they play up the aerodynamics of the piece, but the bloody door is front and center...and flat!

My concern about the door in the front would be the driving wind and rain and can't imagine getting it sealed to the point that water wouldn't find its way fairly quickly. Most Class Cs are now manufactured without the front window above the cab because so many developed leaks. To me, not being the most graceful person, I would probably find a way to trip trying to get in and out.

my concern is not the door it's the price and the fact that they will sell a few hundred of them to take up space in another storage parking lot.