Howdy!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Hoshall

Reaction score
My name’s Michael and I currently live in Eugene OR. My plan: to work for 1 more year and then… buy an RV and…. (1) go see all the stars in all the dark skies of all the states in our great country! (2) visit the RTR (in 2025?) and visit with all Bob’s folks (good conversation is such a soul tickle! (3) get around and see a BIG bunch of all the natural beauty in the USA!! OK, I’m 72, so I got to “lay-down” all that job/working stuff… 4 years solid as a day porter at hospital office complex (and never missed a day of work). Jessica Bruder’s book and Bob’s video are really helpful. Please take care of yourselves out there and HAPPY TRAILS!!!! Cheers!

My name’s Michael and I currently live in Eugene OR. My plan: to work for 1 more year and then… buy an RV and…. (1) go see all the stars in all the dark skies of all the states in our great country! (2) visit the RTR (in 2025?) and visit with all Bob’s folks (good conversation is such a soul tickle! (3) get around and see a BIG bunch of all the natural beauty in the USA!! OK, I’m 72, so I got to “lay-down” all that job/working stuff… 4 years solid as a day porter at hospital office complex (and never missed a day of work). Jessica Bruder’s book and Bob’s video are really helpful. Please take care of yourselves out there and HAPPY TRAILS!!!! Cheers!
Sounds like a great plan. Welcome to the forum:)