Jawa 350: Looking for spare parts?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommas

Reaction score
My old Jawa 350 from the late 60s is currently resting sadly in the garage, and for a good reason - it urgently needs spare parts to be brought back to life.
The history of my Jawa goes back to my grandfather, a true adventurer on two wheels. He roamed the streets with the Jawa, and when he left it to me, it became my most precious inheritance. Over the years we have covered numerous miles together, but now my faithful companion lies still, waiting to get back on the road. My odyssey in search of spare parts took me through local dealers and the virtual expanse of the Internet, but so far without the success I had hoped for. It's unsettling to see how difficult it is to find the right parts for a machine you've grown so fond of.
Maybe there is a real treasure hunter among you who knows where to find rare spare parts for a Jawa 350. Maybe you know an insider tip, a hidden shop that specializes in old Czech motorcycles. Every tip, every recommendation and every experience is worth its weight in gold. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and look forward to your tips!

I believe I used to see some adventurers on YouTube riding them. Maybe search there and contact the creators as they may have parts or know of sources?

Jawa is still in business, have you contacted them?

When searching for the often elusive parts for a vintage item from a European country I use language translators and post my questions in that language and sometimes search on places such as EBay type sites where used parts are sold in various countries. For instance if the Jawa was something that was frequently imported into the UK, Poland, France, Germany, or Italy you could search in those countries for parts.

Wow! Like a voice from the past! 50 years ago I had a Jawa and it was difficult getting parts then. But that was back when I only had libraries and yellow pages to search. At least now the internet should be a big help. I cheer anyone keeping any of them going. :)

We just sold a '73 Triumph Trident 750 restored & pickled 25 years ago. That was the best year, 1st year for the 5 speed & disc brake & last year of the upright engine.Looked just like our '69 Bonny when we were 1st married only lots more power.

My old Jawa 350 from the late 60s is currently resting sadly in the garage, and for a good reason - it urgently needs spare parts to be brought back to life.
The history of my Jawa goes back to my grandfather, a true adventurer on two wheels. He roamed the streets with the Jawa, and when he left it to me, it became my most precious inheritance. Over the years we have covered numerous miles together, but now my faithful companion lies still, waiting to get back on the road. My odyssey in search of spare parts took me through local dealers and the virtual expanse of the Internet, but so far without the success I had hoped for. It's unsettling to see how difficult it is to find the right parts for a machine you've grown so fond of.
Maybe there is a real treasure hunter among you who knows where to find rare spare parts for a Jawa 350. Maybe you know an insider tip, a hidden shop that specializes in old Czech motorcycles. Every tip, every recommendation and every experience is worth its weight in gold. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and look forward to your tips!
Did you go this link? They offer worldwide shipping.
https://www.jawaparts.com/

Hi Maki,
good suggestion the shop doesn't look bad.
Everything I could find so far on google is this Online Shop : https://www.jawashop.com
I do not own a Jawa. I am just very good at very rapidly finding information on the internet. “I see essential keywords” So it is one way I can help other people find the information they are seeking even if I have no familiarity with what they are looking for.

Last edited: