Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi dwellers quiet Early morning did my doctor appointment yesterday got stung by a wasp a couple of days ago let the doctor see it he put me on antibiotics for a week do to new allergies to wasp sting oh fun another pill for a week.

My neighbor got asked last week if he was allergic to anything. His reply was "Laundry,dishes and housework."

Good morning - yes, another day, but here in North Idaho we have rain. This is the second time there's been rain while I've been living in the van. I wonder if I'll still like it this winter.

Good afternoon everyone.

It’s been a while since I read this thread and I'm posting just to say I've enjoyed reading your chatter for the past hour. 

;)

Souleem

GM, off to the beach today
waves were huge late yesterday afternoon, took me and my boogie board for a wild ride....they are 'old lady' tamer this morning :) have a great day everyone!

South Texas has a lot of snowbirds. Please stop by on your way. I am NE of Houston proper. I-10 comes by pretty close. I can offer a driveway and extension cord for the night and a good meal. Have to get you some good Texas Bar-B-Que, my treat.

The year we wintered in Livingston we got snowed on, but the people were great!

very true Dean. finding that climate that suits what ya need! I like what B and C said, none of us are getting any younger! :) everything takes me longer now.....old days I could do 75 things at one time, now I am lucky to remember the 1 thing I am trying to accomplish :)

good morning, fast one guys
being dragged out to a all you can eat $5 breakfast at Beaver Dam Bar. yea huh? haha local guy said it was fab. eggs, bacon, link sausage, tons of carbs of course but won't touch those. thing is I am not one bit hungry! ugh

very hot. 105 and it is a killer. even a bit much for this hot loving gal. woof

beach day later and then relax a bit with some drinks as usual. I think the drinks don't help the high heat but I don't care HA

reading along and loving it but gotta get moving, hubby says it opens at 8 and he will be the first in line....ugh I tell ya!!!!

cheers

Latest posts