Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And probably a whole lot better. About the only thing I get anymore at MD is their sausage muffin when I need to be on the move.

Good morning everyone

blazing hot in my neck of the woods. a lot of pool time for me right now :)

nothing much doing. as B and C says, SOS!

Good morning nomads.

Sitting here warming up, as it's only 34 degrees outside, enjoying the first cup of coffee of the day. The weather report shows just going up to 80 today. I expect that's due to the Sun finally getting up over the surrounding Ridge.

Everyone have a safe and peaceful day

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Good morning. Hot, hot, hot here.

I sure miss those cool mornings and warm afternoons in the mountains.

Good morning or noon depends on which time zone... Warming up but getting ready to go up 8,000 ft in elevation in next couple days to escape the heat wave coming in on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday...

good morning
small Tstorms around, cut the sun with the clouds and actually cooled it down a tad this morning which is nice

nothing much today, SOS, will hit the pool and relax a bit, small chores

Countdown to Aug 8 when I do 9 nights at the beach. omg the days can't move fast enough :)

Good morning. Got a 1/2 inch of rain in about an hour yesterday. I got to get out for a short this morning. Went to Denny's and got their 55+ starter breakfast. One egg, 1 slice of bacon, hash browns and two slices of wheat toast. Left one piece of toast and half the hashbrowns. Then went to Walmart to pickout a couple more summer dresses for the wife and a little bit of grocery shopping. I was back in under 2 hours but sure felt good to get out.

Hot and dry all day. Helped the son paint the fenders and suedo gas tank on the big scooter and then put it together. Guess he turned the grandson loose out behind the fence with the riding mower and made a wide path for several hundred feet. Filled the real gas tank and took it riding. I found my old radar gun and clocked it at 30 MPH! We (son and I) took turns for awhile. Those really wide knobby tires work well. Had a really good day for a change. Too big and fast for the grandson.

Next project will be getting the small scooter going. This will be the grandsons. It only has a 3 HP engine.