Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Bday TA, hope it was a good one :)

Rest is always a good thing in my book!

yea B and C...prices on hotels are horrifying, $6 a night would be fab to pay LOL

off for 3 days to Richmond.
see ya'll when we get back.
:)

Good morning. Get your rest Dean. You "worked" yesterday.

Have a great trip Roamer.

Hope you had a good time on your BD TA!

Thanks for all your birthday good wishes... spent the day with a friend, Judy, and my son, Aaron. Aaron's truck was broadsided in Medford a couple days ago and I got to see the damage including torn tire, broken axle, and big dent of course. Now he's waiting to see what the insurance company offers. Meanwhile he bought me a pizza for dinner and sang the birthday song in public. LOL... well ... here comes Sunday . Have a great day everyone.

travelaround said:
Hello I missed morning... errands... also it is my birthday. Now resting peacefully in the park.
Drat! Chaos this morning put me behind on reading the forum. Happy Birthday.
Hope the rest of your Bday is exceptional!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Thanks Geogentry - I had a great birthday. So glad to be living in my van now... I'm looking out the van's sliding door at a beautiful river...

klamath-river-july-2019.jpg

The Klamath River, just southwest of Happy Camp, California.

Attachments

• klamath-river-july-2019.jpg
    klamath-river-july-2019.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
TA

Wow! That's a postcard type of view. It just doesn't get much better than that.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Good morning. It can't be fun spending a lot of time at the Dr's office. I know I don't like to go there.

I now have a picture in my imagination, of Dean running with dogs, ignoring heart problems!!

Brian, back when I was the owner/editor/writer for little small town Happy Camp News I had a motto: "If there's no news to write about, make some!" Strange how in such a small town, I never got bored. I started Happy Camp News in 2001 and sold it to a friend for 1K in 2007. Great fun. She still maintains the business plus writes a weekly column for the Yreka newspaper, and writes books about local history. No time for boredom with all that going on!

Anyhow... just saw her this morning at the local gift and coffeehouse kind of place, the Marble Mountain Gift Company...

I managed to film and edit a video yesterday and now am working on getting it uploaded to YouTube - on my Book Lady channel. (Booktube)... mainly books with a few river pictures at the end.

@TA - My boredom comes from having to sit here with one eye on the wife to make sure she doesn't tear the depends off and to keep her from digging stuff out to smear on nearby things. If I leave her alone for a little while, I have a mess to clean up when I get back. We make an outing to the patio about once an hour for a smoke break. It is hard to concentrate on anything with having to BOLO (be on the lookout) all the time. Welcome to my exciting life.