Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. Glad you're getting out Gean. Must feel good after being stuck!

Hot, hot day here. Ran the generator for an hour under a space heater load. I was glad I did it early though as later the heater would kick off as I couldn't set it any higher (it was at max). I had to crawl under the van to start it as no chance yet to find the break in the starter wire. I did set a couple of traps under the van to see if I can catch something. Nothing so far.

who is Gean?

HA HA I just had to say that :) :)

sorry you got critters eating wires. no fun on that.

Good morning - nice to be back in Happy Camp, but the local coffee house / gift shop is closed until 9:30am so I was forced to find other entertainment. Guess what .... you're it! I'm glad the local computer center has wifi (and I have the password) . . . nice town. I'm sitting in front of the computer center in my van. Church at 10:30... I've never been to church in this town. Turned over a new leaf while in Idaho. (I lived in Happy Camp 13 years before moving to Idaho in 2013.)

I caught ya, I caught ya not proofing your post …… HA HA

Dean will make sure he is not Gean ---- heehee

TA glad you are doing fine and hanging out posting here :)

GM all
kid's dresser for her bedroom being delivered this morning
after that car to service shop....ugh
after that, ain't doing much today!

Hello and good morning dwellers... Having another Happy Camp morning... this time with an Americano... and fresh lavendar the barista gave me for the van's dashboard.

Well then ... my 1st post on this forum will be "Hi" ... nice to meet y'all finally.  I've been busy watching Bob and Carolyn's YouTube videos for 2 weeks now.  But wanted to take the next step and join y'all on the forums.  Hey Dean and Buster ... I bet I have a bigger MESS in my garage than you!  :dodgy:  30 years of boxes from floor to ceiling that I've got to sort through ... give away, yard sale, eBay and donate.  Ugh!  But it's gotta be done.  His to all!  Darby  :heart:

Welcome to the forums Darby.  Why don't you go to the newcomers corner and make a proper introduction over there where you will get a welcome.

Good morning Gean :p  and everyone.  Summer in full swing here.  Sweating already this morning doing nothing but sitting outside under a ceiling fan.  Hate to wish my life away but come on october!

HI Darby....you never can be too soon in clearing out the junk to hit the road and gain freedom from the crap in your life :)

GM all
gonna rain here
mostly do nothing day but some chores
taking life on the easier side is my motto every day now LOL

Oh noo Dean. Crap in a basket. Thought you would get out in a couple of months. Whatever they do, I hope for a speedy recovery.