Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi dwellers get the pleasure of going to a pulmonary doctor and and see how much the  heart attack messed up my lungs and how much 35 years of smoking stupidest thing I have ever done . This nasty habit screwed up my heart and lungs .

Good morning. Yea, I need to quit too. I've been smoking for about 55 years but still don't have much trouble at altitude other than get winded easily. Quit once for a year and then we built a house. Shoulda never started again. A lot of money goes up in smoke.

smoke here also. quit for 4 yrs then when drunk in Canada skiing I started again....worst damn thing in my life, I can easily see that split second I did it and got hooked again. been trying to quit for the last 2 yrs now....eh, gotta wanna do it in order to do it....bleck, it all sucks!

GM
busy running errands and such
nice day, pool for me later :)

Hi everyone and good morning!

Lots happening here. Thankfully my muscles are not as sore as yesterday. Furniture moving today. Van packing. Moving in.

If you are seriously wanting to quit smoking I will reveal the method I used when I quit for the 5th and final time.

Hey Dean.
I hope you are cooler than I am in southern New Mexico. Yesterday first day of 100. Today 101. Grrr. Gonna go hang out in the mountains.

Note to self: stay out of New Mexico in the summer, unless there are mountains.

Dean: I started about a month before quitting, and switched to some generic type brand similar to Marlboro lights. After two weeks of that I switched to ultra lights for two weeks. Then on the appointed weekend I started writing down a list of every cigarette I took and why I was smoking it. Recorded the time too. Also tried the idea of collecting cigarette butts in a can and breathing in the noxious odor every now and then. This got old really fast. I had that list attached to my cigarette pack with a rubber band. Got tired of writing things down. When I had just one cigarette left, I tore it up, and put that in the can. Goodbye cigarettes. That was almost 30 years ago and I haven't picked them up again since.

100 degrees to day had to mow the lawn of another heart attack surviver so I mowed the front yard early in the morning today I will mow his back yard so I do not end up having another heart attack heat and humidity are killers for us survivers

Pretty soon you'll be able to just move when the grass gets to high! LOL!!! One of the main reasons I live mobile is I'm just plain lazy anymore!

Good morning everybody.

All this talk of how warm it is made me even colder. Yesterday was 31 when I woke up, today it's lunch warmer it's 41. The weather report says it might even get all the way up to 70 degrees today. I think I'm going to have to get a heater before I can save up for that wood burning stove.

I hope everybody has a warm and comfy day

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Good morning. My exercise anymore is flying off the handle and jumping to conclusions:p

Nice this morning, 70. Won't last. It'll be 90-90 again before I know it. That darn heat index.

Going to be a hot day here, the temp is expected to go up to 76 degrees! I will have to take a break and find some shade late in the afternoon. But no doubt there will be a nice breeze coming in over the water to reduce that temperature by a few degrees making things more bearable.

1:35am. I guess that qualifies as morning. Second night in my van. Cabelas last night and now Walmart. I'm still not traveling... this is in the neighborhood of my apartment. Maybe tomorrow I can get on the road.

GM to all
simple day, doing few small things, mostly relaxing and not caring about crap today :)

travelaround said:
1:35am. I guess that qualifies as morning. Second night in my van. Cabelas last night and now Walmart. I'm still not traveling... this is in the neighborhood of my apartment. Maybe tomorrow I can get on the road.

Relax, your in your van. And congratulations on that.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk