Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone.

It's a balmy 35 degrees in my tent, perhaps colder since that's the temperature of the town about 15 miles from here according to the weather report.

Hope everybody stays warm and cozy. Enjoying a cup of coffee as my stove too slowly heats my tent.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Iive in my own world I deal with things that happen with a grain of rice I am strong and have lived through tuff time and easy times

Good morning. Woke up in a Walmart parking lot for the first time ever! Today I need to deal with Spectrum as I'm shutting off TV service (just gave away my TV) and also, I'm packing more things into the van, then leaving town with time to drive somewhere before sunset.

GM all, nice easy going day here. nothing much to report which is a good thing most times :)

Good morning. The kids and grandkids went to Galveston yesterday until Wed night. Quiet here. Rain this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. The 4th should be nice except HOT.

Have a great fay.

travelaround said:
On the road in Oregon.
How's the weather up there? Gonna head up to Oregon, probably, in the next couple weeks. Have been freezing down here in the mountains by Tahoe.

geogentry said:
How's the weather up there? Gonna head up to Oregon, probably, in the next couple weeks. Have been freezing down here in the mountains by Tahoe.

Oregon has a bunch of different climate zones to choose from. You can be hot, cold, dry or soggy or all 4 in the same 24 hour time period.

glad you are getting out Dean and traveling a bit!!

GM all
do nothing day. planning 4 days in Philadelphia just to see it. see it once and done!!
swim later today and relax

Good morning. Glad you are getting to scratch that hitch itch a little Dean. Have a great time.

Good morning. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th. 244 years in the making of the greatest country in the history of mankind.

Hi. New here. Evan.
4 yr vanner...Dodge baby! Smile
Im now in a converted handi bus. Lovin the height.
West coast. Stealthy in SF.
RTR hermit lol.
I like walking around the city with my claw and bucket picking up trash freaks alotta pps out ha.....set the example!
Whoooooot! 420 another day in paradise Smile
Wanted to share some pics of my van build and bus build but not sure where. Can send pix or vd?
Thanx for any help or suggestions.
Ciao
[email protected]

eyazee said:
Hi. New here. Evan.
4 yr vanner...Dodge baby! Smile
Im now in a converted handi bus. Lovin the height.
West coast. Stealthy in SF.
RTR hermit lol.
I like walking around the city with my claw and bucket picking up trash freaks alotta pps out ha.....set the example!
Whoooooot! 420 another day in paradise Smile
Wanted to share some pics of my van build and bus build but not sure where. Can send pix or vd?
Thanx for any help or suggestions.
Ciao
[email protected]

Welcome.  You might want to go to the newcomers corner to introduce yourself and not hijack a thread.

For builds and questions: 

Vans - https://vanlivingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
Bus - https://vanlivingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

These are good to show your build and ask questions.

Went on a camping trip with the dogs was a interesting trip was in southern Missouri the area was still under water from the spring rains . Hi dwellers