Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
travelaround said:
It is actually pretty small (narrow) - 6x14 I think he said... but that's a blessing because he bought this to put his HUGE quads in and they didn't fit!! So he's selling it to me... :)
For one person that’s plenty of room, congratulations on the purchase TA. Things are together slowly but surely :thumbsup:

good morning

WOW TA!! Very cool. Now you got that space you need and you are set in good form....and solar and more already~ nice find!! I bet this makes you feel a lot more settled now.

So hot here still but cloudy today, weather might break a bit in temps. Gosh I hope so~
Do nothing mostly day....might get dragged to the mall later if kid wants to go....she said she needs more clothes. ugh..will see if that goes down
other than that, life is easy and I ain't complicating it :)

Good morning. Wow, both of you, TA and Dean, are getting it together. Great. Good luck selling your old rig Dean.

Another nothing, hot day here.

Hello... so today someone is coming to take away some metal shelves and Sterilite drawer sets for a friend who wants to get a certain room of her home more organized. Meanwhile I'm going to be filling a few bins with whatever amazing JUNK I still have here - getting it all ready to transport by the middle of this coming week. This is going to work fine! I believe. I have another friend coming by every evening to take everything I have to cast off at this point. She picks it over and puts the rest downstairs in the computer room for others to consider taking.

Good morning... Been raining here past 3 days and got another 10 days of rain predicted, this is misery and my poor solar system. Usually don’t see rain like this till October/November, time to leave soon at this rate.

Weldman said:
Good morning... Been raining here past 3 days and got another 10 days of rain predicted, this is misery and my poor solar system. Usually don’t see rain like this till October/November, time to leave soon at this rate.
Do you have to have solar for work?  If so, I'm so sorry!  I hope you like books and grill food and naps :)

SheketEchad said:
Do you have to have solar for work?  If so, I'm so sorry!  I hope you like books and grill food and naps :)
Nope, I just have to run my noisy generator more often and cringe when I crank it up in places where there is bunch of people. Got propane for cooking and charge phone when out site seeing in the car. Though there is books here for last resort.

yea solar and rainy cloudy dark skies stink...bad combo :)
wishing you sunshine somehow

good morning
finally off to the stupid mall today for kid
nothing much, easy day mostly
mind on wandering out on the road and enjoying life easy but stuck here right now--ugh

Good morning.

Wishing good solar your way.

Dreaming of getting back out there is about the only thing keeping me going. Been sitting here 11 months now with no breaks. Had a 3 month break last year. Looks like maybe Jan or Feb may can get out for a little.

Good Morning, Tribe!
Here @ El Vado State Park, NM we're overcast expecting a high of 66, don't think we will make that, and afternoon thunderstorms.
Might be time to drop in elevation. Thinking about Navajo State Park since I have an annual pass. It's about 6500 ft elevation, 7800 here.
Next week or so need to head to Phoenix to visit storage room and gear up for winter. 

Gonna look at some properties in NE AZ on the way.

Good morning... Nippy here, woke up in the fog and rain going to be another wet day. Got out and hiked yesterday, that was nippy at 6000 plus ft with blowing mist/ice, glutton for a punishment I guess, but it’s fun.

Welp, looks like I will be dropping a transmission in National Park, at least the tail shaft end portion. They are going to love me if they find out, viscous coupler finally biting the dust to point of binding up going into reverse. Some reason I have a spare...

Hello everyone - good morning... heading out for church in the river park with baptisms and fortunately it isn't too cold or rainy. I wonder if anyone will agree to take the dip. Well, there will be music as well, and food. Meanwhile - I'm seeing big blank spaces in my apartment these days. The more I give away, the more spare room I have. I've arranged a sorting space near a sunny window in what used to be my art studio. I just have to process things, organize things... etc. I have five more days right? I just unpacked a bin I packed six years ago. Giving the bin itself away, and getting a new one that's less dusty. That old bin is about twenty years old!

Good morning from a Walmart parking lot. Another day of sorting and packing. Such is life. Have a clinic appointment this morning for prescriptions.