Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HS you selling the boat and the class C? just wondering on it but your property sounds fab!

RoamerRV428 said:
HS you selling the boat and the class C?  just wondering on it but your property sounds fab!
The property is fab. Like a Dutch Masters Painting. But I plan on selling it late spring early summer of next year.  The house is way to big for me.  The glacial lake rests in a bowl surrounded by Forest covered foothills to the Cascades.  I wake up every morning have coffee and stare down at the lake. It is so beautiful and tranquil. There is a 20 acre tract on one of the foothills. It has 2 clearings with fruit orchards. I have been considering purchasing it,  placing a couple of tiny homes on it and just live there in the summer. I love the summers here, I will have a base camp in Washington.

Yes the class C and boat are going. I do more kayaking now. Matter of fact I have Lots to get rid of. I have built a 4X4  overland vehicle that I lived in for 5 months in the desert SW. I am upgrading it now for the fall and winter travels.

good morning

LOL Brian, we are super exciting :)

little drama here but so far so good. should be an easy day hopefully

Good morning! My 6th day at Trout Lakes campground, NM. It was a little busier this weekend with folks fishing and there's a evening nuisance of skeeters to contend with but the scenery and weather are great.
It's a no fee national forest campground with only a vault toilet.

May go in, resupply and come back out. Found a great spot tucked away from everything.

Create a wonderful day today!

Another hot one here at Lake Powell but at least starting to see fewer tourists. Working on my old Suburban today, hopefully be ready to travel this winter and tow my trailer if I get it done. Retirement seems to be a lot of work, sure glad I don't have firm deadlines and can just pittle around!

good morning. I am not bored out of my mind because I am working on wiring which will no doubt drive me out of my mind at some point during the day. So many wires needed for a "modern era" live/work nomad that is setup for off-the- grid as well as on-the-grid. Plus working on making some cushion covers in the evening. But this morning I have orders to fill for my Etsy store, so while the cutting machine is running I am entertaining myself watching you guys be bored ;)

Being bored is not of my choosing. I would much rather be sweating my A** off working on the van (and I don't like to sweat) so I could leave again. It has been sitting long enough to need some real TLC. Being stuck is no picnic.

My big "problem" is when it cools off enough to work is the best time to go fishing which is after all my number one priority! Best wishes Brian, maybe we can go fishing one day.

Of course I do love to read so that means I rarely get bored.

bullfrog said:
...maybe we can go fishing one day.

When I get out and about I would love to head up your way and wet a line.  Riding the ferry over is the way I want to get there.

My memory won't let me enjoy a book when I have to keep rereading the same thing because I had to put it down. When traveling I do like a good audio book.

I guess you will just have to figure out something to do that you have the capacity to do before you go round the bend with boredom. That activity should in itself relieve some of the boredom.

What I do is surf the net mostly. Go off on tangents as they come up. Mess with my computers here some. I am going to try to take a dip in the pool before she gets up. Haven't quite figured out the logistics though. There is no way she can be let in the pool.

Hi... just got back from the river and am about to watch a video, then work on organizing my mess so I can move out of this apartment. I have a friend coming tomorrow morning so I need to do a lot of organizing tonight. Maybe we'll make some progress!! Spent the night at Walmart last night (again) . . . hope I'm not wearing out my welcome there. Not sure where I'll sleep tonight... somewhere in the van.

Steamy day here also Dean. big storm came thru last night and the humidity now is horrible.

B and C....you do whatever ya can to cut the boredom.....hit that pool before she wakes and do whatever ya can when ya can is all you can do right now and come on here and tell us how you are doing :)

sounding super busy maki...that is a good thing :)

TA sounds like you are doing well, organizing and then getting rid of some stuff. let it all go :) :) Walmart loves ya, enjoy your night!!

good morning all
easy day here
taking mom home later, she is doing well and wants home so we had a good visit and all cool
sunny nice day but icky sweaty out there, might work on pool later when home

next 6 days is then all about getting school clothes, shoes, haircuts, school supplies etc for back to school for kid starting high school this year :)

Latest posts