Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats dean!!!!!!! happy you are released from the hold and you can plan now

good morning
tired, very tired from this trip
unpack a bit today
laundry going
off to grocery for a few things I need in the house
not doing too much, too tired, need a day home doing nothing and a big old nap :)

Great news Dean! Figured out where you're heading yet?

Nothing new here except we got about an inch of rain early this morning (much needed). Back to SOS

Dean! What great news! I hope to hit South Padre Island sometime this winter so maybe I'll meet you there. Who knows?

I'm still in North Idaho pondering the necessary clearance of my apartment . . . unfortunately, I find myself pondering more than actually working on it. That's a problem. I haven't given notice yet but must do so within the next few days - so I still have a month to get everything out of here.

Another problem - all this stuff won't fit in the van if I want to live in it. Currently I am living in the van and spent the night last night at a local store's parking lot.

I haven't slept in a hospital parking lot yet but was at a truck stop a few nights ago. It was noisy... and people parked right next to me, which doesn't happen at the stores... but I don't want to show up at the stores overnight too often.

yea we stop in a ton of places also.

thing is with the truck stops we don't mind the noise one bit...which makes it a lot easier to use those truck stops for us LOL

Good morning
nothing new, this and that, all good

Nice weather here, a little humid which is somewhat unpleasant but it is not sweltering. Only one day in the next week predicted to actually reach 80 degrees. Maybe a few showers on Weds. It is Seattle's drought season ;)
Perfect for getting stuff done, not too hot, not too wet, lots of daylight hours too.

North of Seattle has been marvelous as well. Which reminds me I better get back to work on my rig.

Good morning

sunny and hot here
off to my moms to take her out shopping. she is 91 and still drives some with my brother when they go out, not me, I ain't letting her drive LOL

easy calm day here, nothing big to handle which I like

Good Morning. The coffee is hot and tasty. Plans are to fell some trees on the lower property for alternative access to the lake. Will make it easier to bring my salmon boat and Class C up and get ready to sell.

Good morning. Got a target date to leave yet Dean?

Pot of coffee finished off. Good luck with your sale HF.

Nothing to report, SOS (unfortunately).

Latest posts