Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GM
cloudy at beach but ok. no rain.
big surf. better here than home mowing!

oh yea house maintenance is the most horrible use of time and your hard earned money if ya ask me :)

Good morning. Is there anyone who likes to clean or mow? Wait, my brother likes to mow and does it two or three times a week and always during the hottest part of the day.

oh yea many love love love their mowers and mowing :( ain't me....anymore...I was one of them for a short time

GM to all.

6 am here. Chilly mountain air, flora blooming in the forest everywhere filling the air with the scent. Campground is totally empty so it is absolutely quiet. I do so love being a nomad.

Today i think i will try a new recipe. Tabouli made with quinoa, and topped off with chilled roast chicken.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hey Geogentry

Thanks for the GM. Sounds like you're in my favorite kinda country.

Bon Appetit !

Johnny

Hi dwellers have an awesome day got the report back yesterday from the catscan doctor said that I have had another heart attack that brused my heart and it's a permanent bruse so glad I am still alive .

Oh, crap. Doesn't sound good Dean. What does this mean for your future?

Not much to report here. Waiting for the son and DIL to get up. Big day today. Gotta move the motorcycle trailer to a better spot in the yard so I can get the van out (it has the van blocked in). I'm going to take it over for a wash and fill up with gas. Going to start moving crap into the shed and it is going to be a scorcher today. Oh, gotta get some concrete blocks to put the van and trailer on. What fun today (NOT).

Sorry Dean, hoping what went down while rough is still gonna let ya move out in Oct! Miracles and all happen for many all the time :) sending prayers for ya!!

nice hot sunny beach day
dumping black/grey tanks
blue totes to dump station, PIA but the crap has to go somewhere
shitty job ya know HAHA ya'll get that right? heehee

TA is that the floor? hoping it gets finished and done finally and you can move forward?

Yes - the floor plywood is all cut now and today I will paint it. It is red oak plywood and will be whitewashed. After that dries, I'll put on a few coats of clear varathane. Meanwhile Les will be cutting the sheet insulation for under the floor and hopefully it will soon be something I can live on!

Good morning. Still dry and d*** Hot already. Heat index of 105-110 today. Not going to do much. Yesterday took it out of me. Got a couple layers of grime off the van and the gas tank filled. We also worked on the shed some but mostly going through the stuff in the garage. Got a big steel cabinet out, the shovels and rakes, tiller, lawnmower and rider plus sundry other stuff. Son is going to work on the garage and after the van gets better shade (not much) I will park the van on concrete pads to get the tires off the dirt. See if I break the pads putting ~9700 Lbs on 'em.

How are you doing Dean?

you work too hard B and C :) just saying but ya must love getting things done!!

TA, very cool you are close to being finished...pics when done, we gotta see!

Hi Dean, dry here....threat Tstorms but blew out fast as usual at beach

GM, nice day fish and relax and play at beach...very thankful for it all!