Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to work fighting the spread of invasive species, seems a strange thing to do for someone that is one! LOL!!!

LOL bullfrog!!

GM all
easy day, finish rv pack with little things
dodging rain drips as usual....so much rain, yuk

Good morning. And I was wanting to see Bullfrog UT. No it sounds like I am going to have to fight for my life once there. LOL

Guess the rain made the soil loose enough that a big crape myrtle fell over. We spent the day Thursday (hot) cutting it up, pulling the root ball and loading onto the pickup and hauling off. Not a fun day.

Yesterday was a day of recovery. I need to get out to the shed and cut/install blocking between some of the studs for mini shelves and for between the backsplashes and outside wall. I don't wanna (wawa). Hot here.

Have a great one!

Well, good morning! I'm planning an exciting at-home day. Laundry may be involved. The car is now my daughter's.. though I still have to pay for repairs and two tires. At least she'll arrange the details.

Every day is exciting to me especially when I get up in the morning lol. I get to go through another battery of tests on my heart it has been giving me problems again I am still aiming for October to get back on the road in October.

Good morning. October keeps getting closer and closer!

Every day is a good day when I am on the correct side of the grass. Going to hang pegboard today.

I get stressed out and start having chest pains when I go through Missouri on the way to Kentucky! Maybe we are onto something!

Hi all dwellers have a great day not doing much going to try to work on cleaning out the storage where I have stuff at to get rid of still thinking about just using my van in October instead of the trailer to

Good morning. Hang in there Dean. The van without the trailer would be a lot easier but not quite as comfortable when you get setup. Making and breaking camp might be a lot quicker.

Got the pegboards up and three shelves hung yesterday. Used a blower to blow all the sawdust out. This is it until we start moving stuff in later this week and see what needs to go where. I know this shed will be packed to the gills. Damn, between the son and us, we have a lot of crap. Downsized the house a lot but can't get rid of all the tools and equipment. He wants them.

The yard guy is coming later this week to fill in a depression where there used to be a tree. They dug the root ball out when the tree was removed. The tree was at least two feet in diameter. This is the spot where my right rear tire and the side door of the van is when parked. He says three yards to do it.

Good morning - today is floor day! A kind offer of two men to help me with that floor and get it installed today.

Yesterday I made a video in my van for the first time. It is a book video but you can see the inside of the van.

I lucked out when my daughter got married her husband wanted to learn woodworking, so I took generations of tools that I just couldn't stand to part with and truck loads of seasoned hardwood to his garage. When he mistreated my daughter he got drunk went out to the shop and nearly cut off a couple fingers and they were soon divorced. Got rid of my tools so I could travel and a worthless son in law all in one week! Sometime things just work out!

Good morning.

Dean, time to check in.

Travelaround, how is the floor coming along?

Nothing happening here. Same old boring stuff.

Latest posts