Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Brian for letting me know when hurricane season is. I'd like to do some disaster relief for hurricane victims but want to get there /after/ the disaster.

Today I have to drive into Coeur d'Alene to pick up my car from the mechanic and give it to my daughter as I won't be needing it anymore, now that I have the van and am adjusted to driving it.

happy birthday Dean. 50 is good. I am nearing 58 now so believe when I say 50 IS a good number :)

GM ALL

nice hot sunny 90s day. swim and relax and use this day as our holiday. surf and turf tonight. crab legs with melted butter and NY strip steaks on the grill. Party day and weather is finally giving in and giving us a good one!

hope everyone enjoys their day

Belated happy birthday Dean. You're still a young-un! My last one was 70. Getting where I don't know if I want to count them anymore or I am proud I made it that long.

stop counting is what I say. I stopped where I am at so.....for me it is about time to go backward :)

GM dwellers
sunny and like 96 they say today :) love this weather actually. simple easy day I hope, not much to handle which is always nice.

Hello and good morning - good to see sunshine hereabouts for a change. I'll be going to Coeur d'Alene to see my daughter and hopefully take care of car issues. While there I want to stop at JoAnn Fabrics to buy whatever I'll be making into curtains for the van. Might as well do it now while my sewing machine is still set up in the living room of my apartment.

Good morning. Nothing happening here other than 90 90 (90 degrees and 90% humidity). Paint on floor of shed hasn't fully cured yet. Humidity is too high. At least it hasn't rained since it was painted so the doors have remained open. Hopefully we can get shelves and electricity in it Thursday and Friday. These are the son's days off.

Hi all dwellers sitting here having coffee with the dogs sleeping nothing really going on really bad storm moved through my part of Missouri yesterday

Good morning. At least you didn't get hit with a tornado :) The rain hits here tonight so the shed doors will have to be closed. Floor still not completely dry, too humid. It has been a week. Hope we can work on it tomorrow.

Hello. Yesterday I sawed through 5 furring strips with a hacksaw and I already feel like a master carpenter! Today will be busy. Next steps: clean the floor again and glue furring strips to it. I think I've decided what kind of insulation to buy.

GM all
easy day
new carpet in kid's room in afternoon
dog to groomer

other than that taking life easy as usual

Belated good morning. Hunker down and dodge those twisters.

Stopped raining for awhile so we started on the electrical for the shed. Ran a conduit down from the eave, underground and back up in the shed. Running 12 Ga romex and tieing in the boxes is rough. Got the 20 amp GFCI installed. :) Working on pulling wires for lights and outlets and summer is here. Lots of breaks. Hopefully I can get the wiring finished tomorrow. Then next week shelves.

Hi dwellers have a great day not doing anything today.  Looking for next service dog after BUSTER passed away a couple of months ago . What fun to look I am extremely picky about what I choose.

Good morning. What a lovely day - it is not even 8am yet and I've already been outside. That's kind of unusual for me. I guess once I get into van life it will be the norm.

Latest posts