Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning... life's good. Another day at home planned. I'm expecting to get my Rockpals portable backup battery today - I'll be using that for a separate electrical system right now as I don't have solar on the van yet. Of course. I got my mattress delivered yesterday and my cot last week. I'm nearly ready to go except - no floor yet. I might be able to get the furring strips at Home Depot today, to get started on that project.

Good afternoon.  Hopefully everyones day went better than mine.  Shed arrived yesterday on the neatest trailer.  It has a dump feature, APU for the chain conveyor belt and some wheels that allowed the trailer to walk sideways.  If it weren't for the sideways wheels, he would have had a very hard time turning the truck around.  trying to get it through my gate that was supposed to be 12 feet wide, it didn't fit.  The darn contractor made it only ten and a half feet wide.  We had to cut the 6x6 post and the three rails to get the trailer in.  Good news is the shed is in.

Fence Damage small.jpg
Shed small.jpg

Fence guy just came by to see what he needed to repair the fence.

Attachments

• Fence Damage small.jpg
    Fence Damage small.jpg
    1.1 MB
  • Shed small.jpg
    Shed small.jpg
    1.1 MB
same here, rain coming later. feel it in the air, oh yea, it is coming :( bleck

GM ALL
easy day. this and that small chores. nothing fab. working on RV now for our 2 week beach trip coming up. omg I can't wait for rv freedom!

Lovely morning but rain is coming in a few days. Didn't get the lumber for the floor yet ... I decided, since Wednesday (today) I have errands to do - I'd save them all for one day.

Good afternoon! Late today. Two coats of porch paint on the shed floor (son did it). With the upcoming rain for the next week, it probably won't dry until the next week :-( All it is doing is getting hotter and hotter. I love south Texas but the summers can be brutal. Always planned on being gone in the summer after I retired.

Hope everyone gets their stuff taken care of.

Glad things are getting put together  getting ready to gut out the inside of a old camper shell for the trailer hopefully the kitchen is in one piece

Good morning, Dean. I'll be heading your way in a few minutes. If I can break free of family for a few I'll call or message you here. Sorry it didn't happen last year when I was there.

Good morning. Still not raining here but supposed to start this afternoon. Rain all next week :-( Gonna hafta close up the shed (letting floor paint dry). Maybe the next week we can start putting shelves and electricity in.

Getting ready to gut out the inside of an old camper all wood is rotted from water damage.  Hi dwellers pulling the water heater furnace and hopefully the tanks are still in good shape when I cut this into pieces keeping the kitchen sink for my trailer

wow, sounds like a lot of work. Not a fan of work anymore :)

GM all
nice sunny hot day.
gonna relax and have fun thru it vs. doing anything sucky :)

Good morning. Sounds like you are healing nicely if you are up to all that work.

I am getting out for a couple of hours today to run errands. Yippee!

errands stink unless they are all about something you personally want and desire LOL :) :) I know ya get that post HAHA

Latest posts