Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. Not wet yet but on the way for tonight and the rest of the week. I was hoping the shed would get delivered last week. They'll probably want to deliver this week in the rain, nope, won't happen. Forecast looks like about 3" total over the next few days which will make the yard soft. Maybe next week as I sit here twiddling my life away, groan.

Hopefully the van works out for you.

Good morning. Hope you're out camping Dean.

Tuesday was 4" of rain with widespread flooding. Yesterday just sprinkled on and off. Predictions for today are from 5-9" with 12" possible starting at around 6 tonight. It will be awhile before the yard dries out enough for the shed to get delivered.

Have a great day!

Good morning. Getting old ain't for wusses!

Power was out for 10 hours last night. A major storm blew through. We got two inches in an hour and in the middle of that the lights went out. Finally got power back this morning at 7:30, right after I made a pot of coffee in the van. At least I had coffee. Almost 4 inches total. Ugh

Good morning. Nice morning so far. More rain predicted starting around noon and not ending until around 7PM. Already had over 8 inches this week.

Hope my shed is not sitting somewhere floating around.

Happy Mother's Day from me as well. Beautiful cool day here in the pines after the rain yesterday.

Dean and Buster said:
A Lot of rain have had over 6 inches of rain in less than a month here in my part of Missouri

Houston's problem with heavy rain and flooding made it into the news papers in Seattle. It has been very nice weather here, I think they were doing some gloating about our recent short lived warmth and sunshine. Of course the newspapers love to overdo it with words and called several weeks of no rain in Seattle a "drought". :p

I don't doubt the news made it up there. Around 9" here at my place this week. We are on high (relatively) ground here. Houston area is pretty flat but there are dips and swales.

Latest posts