Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning. Sunny here in Phoenix metro area. I'll check the weather forecast first but I'm thinking if going down and touring the biosphere down by Tucson tomorrow. I'm ready for a short road trip.

Hi all dwellers 2 degrees here in my part of Missouri wind chill is- 15 degrees just flipping cold too me. Stay warm and enjoy the day

Good morning Dean. It is 43 degrees in my part of North Carolina this morning.

G'morning! Heading to Quartzsite today. Along with dumping, laundry, shower, quick trip to Blythe, mail run(new hiking boots to try and stop getting so fat!), and bugging a possible employer who said job starts tomorrow and needed to run a background check last week but then never got back to her...grrr. At least say yeah you got the job or didn't. In fact they said she had the job, just had to pass background check. I'm just bitchin' lol, ignore it.

Looks like a great morning here and looking forward to meeting up with some trouble makers later. Have a great day everybody!

I miss Quartzsite too. It is pretty in its' own way. Ehrenberg on the other hand, not so much.

Hi all dwellers going to a job site I try to pick up job's while I am in my home state for money to cover my journeys . I am living with a friend and this cost more than living in the van and trailer. Heart attacks do slow things down.

Good morning. Age slows things down too... Good luck on your money acquisition.

Twenty nine on the way to 45 here today under clear skies. Haven't seen the sun in a week.

Heading up to Mom's today. Her dish TV connection had a small problem after all the snow. After an hour on the phone with dish tech support it doesn't work at all now. I'm her local tech support so I'll see if I can get it going.

Good morning. Woke up to 33 this morning and sunshine (two days in a row). It will almost make 60 today, then rain again tomorrow. I think we are experiencing a super bloom of sorts here. The pollen is the heaviest I have seen in years. Gonna be a PITA to get it off everything when real spring arrives.

G'morning! Beautiful morning here. Ordered some hiking boots to encourage myself to walk more, got em yesterday and put them on this morning. The right boot doesn't fit worth crap! Grrrrr!! If that's the worst thing to happen to me today, I should consider the day a win.

Clothes and footwear I avoid buying online. These things I go to a bricks and mortar store for. I can try it on right there. Hopefully the boot fit becomes better.

I had Mom's TV issue fixed in a few minutes. Sometimes I get lucky. First morning I have not needed heat today. Probably should have turned on the air conditioning in late afternoon, though.

Latest posts