Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Dean. Warm and overcast in southern New Mexico. Waiting for two days of winds to start. Looking like we are through with below freezing temperatures. Just in time for the two weeks of spring breakers.

Good morning. Finished the coffee pot while on the patio. Warmish 66 here with high humidity. The covered patio floor is as wet as if it would have rained on it. Supposed to get to 77 today with rain chances of course. Just no pleasing me. A few year ago we had a major drought.

Hi there everyone. Good morning... I am still in North Idaho. The van is delayed until the end of May or beginning of June. Someday I'll be mobile. :)

Weather Report: Snowbound with no touch of sunshine.

Good morning. No snow or ice here at all this year. Had some last year though. Seventy degrees here on the way to 77 and more rain. I AM NOT looking forward to summer. 90+ days and 90% humidity are not fun. We call them 90 90 days.

Me too. The Plan was to be gone 10 months a year (the hot ones). Looks like I'll suffer through another hot and humid one. Most of my time will be spent indoors in the A/C.

Hi all dwellers have a great day.  I get to go to the cardiologist today and then pull the starter on my van first time the van has been worked on by me . The van is a 2007 ford e350 super duty 5.4 liter v8 will be a new adventures for me

good morning
chilly and damp and nasty in a way but 'they say' sun is coming :)

Rain off and on and in the 40s, but waaaay better than all the snow.  I have heard that snow is over for this year, fingers crossed.     ~crofter

Not yet have to get the money up for the new one got the old one out of my van so had the old one tested and it failed so I will weight till the first of the month

Latest posts