Gay Woman Looking for Traveling Partner

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natureglo

Reaction score
Hello! Being gay and on the road sure puts us LGBT folks in even more of a minority group. Oh, well. It's the lifestyle I want and I've choosing regardless if I find a compatible travel lover/partner or not. Anyway, I'm 40, in decent shape, walk daily, and take very good care of myself. I'm financially stable with my online teaching and writing business. I live and work full time on the road. I have a fox terrier female dog. I live in my van and love this lifestyle.

I don't anticipate settling down in a house anytime soon. Although, if things got really bad, it's possible I may buy a little piece of land somewhere out west to live off the grid and do some homesteading.

I'd love to get to know another woman somewhere between the ages of 35 - 60. Although, I'm typically attracted to older women, I've experienced being attracted to very mature women around my age too. I ask that the woman be financially stable, drug and mostly alcohol free, although nothing wrong with a glass of wine every so often. But, you get my point. No substance abusers, please. And please, no smokers.

Although my lifestyle affords me a bit more free time than when I taught school, I still have to work around 40 - 50 hours per week while I grow my business. But, I feel that I still have time to spend with someone special if the universe grants that. If not, thanks for reading and I hope we all can find what we're looking for!

Here's a link to my blog where you can find photos of myself:

http://hascnc.weebly.com/1/archives/10-2013/1.html

and

http://hascnc.weebly.com/1/archives/01-2014/1.html

Scroll to the bottom of the above link.

Happy roads and trails!

Oh, I meant to add my email for the ladies. It's [email protected]. Then we can chat privately and not on here. Thanks for taking a look!

Best, Gloria

How about a genuine San Francisco genderflex male identify as male, feel female and act genderflex.