Free stay at RV park for listening to sales pitch

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blars

Reaction score
Has anyone taken up one of these offers?&nbsp; Many of them have fine print that disquallifies me (need to bring a spouse and have $40k/year income) but not all of them do.&nbsp; The one I got at the big tent show did not.&nbsp; Is there any gotcha besides the location and the high pressure sales pitch?<br><br>(If you want such offers and lots of other junk mail, join Good Sam's.&nbsp; The $33/3 years with a free night of camping (up to $25) at any GS park is pretty easy to get.)<br><br>

I'm a Good Sam member. I've never gotten any offers for anything. What'd you sign up for that got you into the sales pitch offers? <br>Since I've gotten zero use out of the member ship, maybe I can sign up, too. Thx.<br><br>

blars, most of those i hear of do require an RV. i was gonna go to one once for fun.

Ah, I didn't think about the RV part.&nbsp; Couldn't you call yours a class B?&nbsp; At the time I signed up, I was looking for a class C, but eventurally changed my mind to a class A and got the Rexhall some of you saw at RTR.<br><br>AFAIK I didn't do anything special to get their junk mail.&nbsp; It started before I joined GS, I think from my rv.net forum signup.&nbsp; GS, rv.net, woodalls, and camping world are all the same corperation -- they also have one of the "half price" camping clubs now.&nbsp; Others have complained about the junk mail on rv.net.<br><br>

When I was a member of GS I got junk mail from them all the time.&nbsp; Took 2-3 years after I droped my membership for it to stop.&nbsp; Ed<br>

Latest posts